The first official picture of Hugh Jackman in The Wolverine

For those that don't know: The Wolverine

Personally I think they should have stuck to the Origins idea and looked at other characters. Heck, they wouldn't even need to continue with the Origins idea, just look at some characters other than Wolverine every single time!

• Like 2

I was a huge X-Men fan, but lost interest when they started changing the comics to suit the movies, and worse, they had Grant Morrison as writer. First Class was good, but I have no interest in another Wolverine movie. There's more to the X-Men than him, and most of the other classic characters are far more interesting. I'd much rather watch a Cyclops movie, or a Nightcrawler one, or a Shadowcat movie. Or Strong Guy! We haven't even seen Guido yet!

I was a huge X-Men fan, but lost interest when they started changing the comics to suit the movies, and worse, they had Grant Morrison as writer. First Class was good, but I have no interest in another Wolverine movie. There's more to the X-Men than him, and most of the other classic characters are far more interesting. I'd much rather watch a Cyclops movie, or a Nightcrawler one, or a Shadowcat movie. Or Strong Guy! We haven't even seen Guido yet!

I like Wolverine but I am getting tired of him.Like you say, there is a entire Marvel universe to explore. Why focus on just one?

Wolverine was ok when he was just one of the team. Now that he's synonymous with the X-Men, I can't stand him. He and Emma Frost need to take a walk off Asteroid M. First Class was the best X-Men movie mainly because Wolvie was only in it for 10 seconds. Gave other characters a chance to shine.

They're exploring the rest of the marvel universe, just not with other individual X-men. Honestly the others on their own wouldn't sell, i'd find it boring personally. And no, I'm not that big on first class, people talk about change for changes sake, well yeah, I wasn't big on the changes.

If you guys don't want another wolverine movie that's fine, I'll take another.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a friend working on set for this movie here in Sydney. I'll try and get him to leak some pics for us :)