Sony Xperia Sola vs HTC One V

I'm thinking of changing my HTC Desire phone, since there are too many problems with it (constant reboots etc); this is kinda hardware related - bad mobos I've read somewhere.

Is HTC still haring this issue on their phones?

What phone do you guys recommend: Xperia sola or One V?

i use it primarily for business, so Exchange mail, some surfing, calling and Internet browsing. Not that many pics Will be shot and the music player will not be used (or vers, very little)

Altho HTC one V is pretty neat phone, but comparing it with Xperia Sola is not fair, Xperia sola have advance hardware, dual core processor and "Xperia" trade mark (if you are in customization, you'll know, it will make a lot easier to port other Xperia goodies to your phone)

Both phones are capable to handle your daily tasks, but the faster one is Sola :)

As mentioned if those are the two you are chosing from then the decision should be with the Sola.

Slightly better screen resolution, more onboard memory, NFC, better processor. Only thing I think the One V has at the moment that the Sola doesn't is ICS. But no doubt Sony will be pushing that soon if they haven't already.

Hardware wise, Sony is probably the best android handset maker. Their hardware is solid and feels solid. Not soft bendy plastic backs.

Software wise, they're also the only android dev who google praises for actually doing their job and optimizing the OS for their hardware. As such the OS is much smoother on their phones even on lower specs than on other spec focused phones who sell purely because of their spec.

They also have the best cameras in the android segment provided you get a phone with xmore, and the Bravia screens are great.