Official Copy of Longhorn

Yes, I have seen people take my sigs and modify them to their own before. It bugs me a little, but I let it slide. I would appreciate it if people would ask me if they can use it, or make their own (it's not that hard, print screen of an active window). I'm hardly the the L33T Photoshop master, but I do what i can. :laugh: If you want a custom sig made, don't ask me, I think Spykes424 was doing requests. There was also a sig request thread awhile back.

NeoSoft: You can continue using it if you wish.

dacoolness15566: Thanks for your concern.

Now back to Longhorn!

No Warez (links) & Cracks: help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.

Radish?

if you're trying to turn someone's own words back on them, it helps to know that the person actually messed up. i don't see anything in this thread that breaks the no warez/cracks rule.

Well duh .... I removed it, he posted a link to a crack which circumvents activation and an all-in-one key, so don't tell me on how to do my job here at Neowin ....

Radish?

Back on top please?

Anyone know how much the cheapest MSDN membership costs?

Depends on whether or not you want an AE (Academic Editions) or not. Check out Provantage for the best prices. Type in the search box MSDN and what you'll need will just come up. I think that these are the best prices, better than Microsoft's that's for sure!

Check this site out too: PriceGrabbers