Photo

Windows Phone 8. Like it? Buying it?

poll windows phone 8

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

Poll: Windows Phone

Like it?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Buying it?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Which device you like the most?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#151 AlexMagik

AlexMagik

Over the Top

Posted 19 February 2013 - 00:38

i'm still waiting to find a 920T (with new GPU), it's a hard to catch handset... there are 4 or 5 each store each week, and stores that have it are like 10 in a city of 22M people...
has been a week i'm looking around, but they come and go too fast for me to get my hands on one...

#152 MorganX

MorganX

MegaZilla™

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • OS: Digita Storm Bolt, Windows 8.1 x64Ce Pro w/Media nter Pack/Core i7 4790K/16GB DDR3 1600/Samsung 850 Pro 256GB x 2 - Raid 0/Transcend M.2 256GB/ASRock Z97E-ITXac/GTX 970
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active

Posted 20 February 2013 - 19:43

I've been living without Bluetooth 4.0 peripheral support in Windows Phone 8. No syncing software (Zune does not support WP8), and now apt-X codec support which allows streaming of CD Quality Audio over Bluetooth.

The SIII and the HTC One Series with Android supports the codec. Currently No Windows Phones do. The list is getting longer. MS used to be cutting edge.

#153 kenjj

kenjj

Neowinian

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:27

Lumia 920 is good but HTC 8x is more beautiful

#154 runalexis

runalexis

Neowinian

• Phone: Incredible 2

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:43

I do like the Windows Phone 8 from HTC (I currently have HTC's Incredible 2), but I also like HTC's DNA and couldn't decide between the two until the Blackberry z10 was unveiled. I switched from Blackberry to Android and since RIM has now come out with a truly competitive phone (shown to be faster than iOS 6 & Windows Phone 8) with an option to add external memory, I'm waiting on Verizon to get it before I upgrade.

I'm anti-cloud, what am I supposed to do with 16GB internal memory? LOL