- Third-party app support is simply terrible compared to iOS and overall Microsoft does a very poor job at keeping their own apps up-to-date. Both Facebook and Weather haven't seen any substantial improvements since early July and are extremely slow at updating. Not to mention the lack of push notifications.
- I've been having quite some issues with my internet connection. Especially the Facebook app is extremely sensitive and times out quickly. Internet Explorer is extremely slow at loading websites and crashes frequently.
- On a regular basis the Lumia 900 freezes and resets when listening to music. And no, there's nothing wrong with my AAC files since they're not causing any problems on any other device. I've been hearing the same thing from some people around me.
- Mac synchronization is a bitch. There's simply no easy way to transfer bookmarks from Safari to Windows Phone. No way to directly import my contacts into Windows Live. Hell, Windows Live/Outlook won't even allow me to import contacts from Outlook for Mac.
- No wireless syncing on a Mac.
- The fact I can't set Google as my default search engine is incredibly annoying.
- Battery life is disappointing, even compared to my BlackBerry Torch 9860.
That said the Nokia part has been largely positive. I love the phone design and its sturdiness (granted it's a bit bulky and the Lumia 920 doesn't really improve on that). Nokia Drive is amazing and they frequently update the rest of their apps. The thing that really killed the Lumia 920 option for me is the lack of apps, poor Mac support and few details on Windows Phone 8.
Before anyone starts with the whole "I haven't experienced any of those issues"-routine: Good for you.