14 posts in this topic

Posted

Black magic and evil spirits have captured the soul of a new-born baby in Colombia who can apparently already walk by himself and produce fire, his own mother has claimed.

Ana Feria Santos gave birth to her son last month but says her joy quickly turned to fear when she noticed that he had 'several abnormalities' - leading to fears in her community that he is the 'devil in disguise'.

She says the boy can already stand up and walk - quite a feat for a child of just four weeks.

She told the RCN Radio station: 'He walks like an adult, sometimes going off and hiding underneath the bed, in a suitcase, in the washing machine or in the fridge.'

Her neighbours in the town of Lorica, near the Caribbean coast, also say he is possessed by a 'malign spirit' and that he is capable of producing fire.

This, they say, is because burn marks have been found on his clothes and a sofa where he regularly sits.

It has led to vigilante attacks on Santos and her taxi-driver husband

Posted

I hail our new overlord and master!

Posted

The only kind of devil in that kid is a sh*t demon. Everything else just happens.

Posted

Whole lot of "win" in that story assuming, of course, that the entire article isn't a fabrication considering the source. :rolleyes:

Posted

Don't mock them guys in 2000 years there could be a holiday celebrating their willingness to kill him.. Eid Mubarak!

Posted

This is news? I thought ALL kids were the devil ? :p

Posted

Pfft, I can produce fire as well, just feed me a few bowls of chili and hand me a lighter! :rofl: What's so special about a baby doing it? :shifty:

2 people like this

Posted

It's possible he may be possessed although I doubt such an undeveloped brain can survive a possession. It has happened in the past with kids born with extreme anomalies but they die instantly after parting some kind of warning or demonstrating some miracle. Also, yes possession makes you stronger but the paranormal entity is still confined by the limits of the human body. That's why most victims faint and even die of exhaustion after a spell.

Posted

If he can't levitate, he's just an amateur. :rolleyes:

1 person likes this

Posted

It must be the milk, its spiked!

Posted

If he can't levitate, he's just an amateur. :rolleyes:

Or teleport. :woot:

Posted

Or teleport. :woot:

He isn't fully developed until he masterbates with a crucifix.

Posted

mutant!

Posted

It must be the milk, its spiked!

I bet he was breast fed. ;)