Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote]
When Google announced Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, I immediately became excited. Not because it was a complete overhaul to what I consider to be the best Android operating system to date but because of the little nuances that Google added to Jelly Bean. And finally, after a bit of a wait, I received the [url="http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/11/13/nexus-7-android-4-2-jelly-bean-update-rolling-out-slowly/"]Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update for my Nexus 7[/url] last night. Did it match up with my excitement? Read on as I present my first impressions of the Nexus 7 Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update.

Yesterday, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean began rolling out for the Nexus 7 and the Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone. Both updates seem to be rolling out relatively slow as I

Posted

Updated mine about 1hr ago, and went straight ahead and set my wife up with her own user account. Smooth as you like :)

Posted

Running well on phone and tablet, so far so good :)

Posted

Still waiting for my phone [Galaxy Nexus] to get pinged with info about the update, so I can update to 4.2, hopefully will happen within the week.

Posted

Installed it manually yesterday ^^

Posted

being a bit of a n00bcake here but how do i update my Nexus 7?