[Fixed] Mobile Skin & The Front Page

If they could only get tapatalk support for this forum. :pinch:

http://www.neowin.ne...patalk-feature/

why link a thread about it that's almost 3 years old? there are plenty of more recent threads

and it has been said a few times that they can't due to certain incompatibilities or something like that

why link a thread about it that's almost 3 years old? there are plenty of more recent threads

and it has been said a few times that they can't due to certain incompatibilities or something like that

To show, how long some of us have been asking for tapatalk support.

Ok. Here it is how it's looking on my Opera Mobile for Symbian for the last three days or so! :/

2lcnzhz.jpg

Hope the admins could empathize with my situation....it is really irritating ....I can still see the whole headline in landscape mode but then I don't use my mobile in landscape much and it's an irritating hassle particularly in situations where you don't have both hands available! :/

EEEK, we don't really support symbian anymore, let alone opera :p. Will look into it, hopefully the iOS version is the same.

Edit; Should now be fixed.

Edited by Timan

EEEK, we don't really support symbian anymore, let alone opera :p. Will look into it, hopefully the iOS version is the same.

Edit; Should now be fixed.

You are kidding, right? Symbian still has a vast user base and it is Neowin which is losing if you are igoring it!! (Not that I don't know it is dying but will hang on for some years to come)

And about Opera. Opera Mobile is pretty much in development for Symbian^3 along the same cycle as for other major platforms. So it should not be the issue of unsupported features by a browser as far as I can see it, particularly when I extensively use it and it works like a charm like it does on my iPod Touch and Android tablet.

And finally, you did fix the issue. :p Thanks a ton!! :woot: (Y)

You are kidding, right? Symbian still has a vast user base and it is Neowin which is losing if you are igoring it!! (Not that I don't know it is dying but will hang on for some years to come)

And about Opera. Opera Mobile is pretty much in development for Symbian^3 along the same cycle as for other major platforms. So it should not be the issue of unsupported features by a browser as far as I can see it, particularly when I extensively use it and it works like a charm like it does on my iPod Touch and Android tablet.

And finally, you did fix the issue. :p Thanks a ton!! :woot: (Y)

Some interesting mobile stats for Neowin.net, 52% iOS, 26% Android, 19% Windows Phone, 1% Blackberry, 1% Symbian, 1% Other

Its actually less than 1%, I rounded these figures.

I think I noticed this last night. I thought there was a problem with my phone until I saw this thread.

I'm glad that the "mistake" has been corrected. :p ;)

That looks better, but I still don't think it was a bug. It was just a bit too slick looking to be a glitch. :p

And I've not heard someone talk about Symbian for about 4 years now. I wouldn't develop for it. :0

I don't know who did what when, but not having to scroll individual titles makes my mobile browsing of Neowin a hundred times more enjoyable. Thank you to whoever changed this!