california photo fill er up

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#16 Shane Nokes

Shane Nokes

Neowinian Senior

• 2,243 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 15:42

democrats = being on their high horse claiming to speak for everyone... "we arent interested" ... what a crap... :/

Actually they said most. Do you know how the concept of zeitgeist works?

Also generally people don't take the advice of people who try to play the race card by using the POTUS middle name in not-as-subtle-as-they-think attempts to link him to Saddam Hussein.

His name is Barack Obama. His middle name is Hussein.

Do you call everyone by their middle and last name avoiding their first name, or is he just special?

Think carefully before you answer.

#17 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 15:48

Also generally people don't take the advice of people who try to play the race card by using the POTUS middle name in not-as-subtle-as-they-think attempts to link him to Saddam Hussein.

His name is Barack Obama. His middle name is Hussein.

Do you call everyone by their middle and last name avoiding their first name, or is he just special?

Think carefully before you answer.

Wow... I knew democrats pull the race card all the time but now over a middle name? I go by my middle name. I must be a racist. At this point I would say you are the racist, claiming anyone that doesn't like Obama is a racist. There is a such thing as reverse racism and you are guilty of it and it is just as dispicable as regular racism. You can ignore peoples posts you know. Instead you choose to label everyone that doesn't agree with you as racist using any excuse you can find. Pathetic. Welcome to my ignore list. I don't talk with racists.

#18 jakem1

jakem1

Neowinian Senior

• 6,577 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 15:53

Proof? The CEO of my company pays his taxes. Try again trolling somewhere else with your nonsense. Even Romney paid the amount he was legally required to pay. Just because you don't understand our tax system doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either. Get educated and stop following retarded conspiracy theorists.

:rolleyes:

#19 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 15:54

:rolleyes:

Great comeback. Well thought out rebuttal. I am swayed to your side.

The CEO of my company is a millionaire making him part of the 1%. He pays his taxes. Your entire thought that they don't pay their taxes is just dumb. Bill Gates pays taxes. He lets the whole world see it. Or is that a lie to according to your conspiracy theories?

#20 Shane Nokes

Shane Nokes

Neowinian Senior

• 2,243 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 15:59

Wow... I knew democrats pull the race card all the time but now over a middle name? I go by my middle name. I must be a racist. At this point I would say you are the racist, claiming anyone that doesn't like Obama is a racist. There is a such thing as reverse racism and you are guilty of it and it is just as dispicable as regular racism. You can ignore peoples posts you know. Instead you choose to label everyone that doesn't agree with you as racist using any excuse you can find. Pathetic. Welcome to my ignore list. I don't talk with racists.

Feel free to add me. You know what point I was making. To deny that point or ignore it merely puts you in the same camp.

I was hoping you were more intelligent than that. Once again I am taught that hope is usually a futile exercise.

Edit - He admitted it was playing the race card...which only proves my point. So you ignore me for supposedly falsely accusing someone of playing the race card, when they admit to it.

Now that's why I call burying your head in the sand. Oh well.

#21 jakem1

jakem1

Neowinian Senior

• 6,577 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 15:59

The CEO of my company is a millionaire making him part of the 1%. He pays his taxes. Your entire thought that they don't pay their taxes is just dumb. Bill Gates pays taxes. He lets the whole world see it. Or is that a lie to according to your conspiracy theories?

You're posting in a thread about a multi-millionaire who pays less tax than most cleaners and pretending that tax avoidance doesn't happen. You're either hopelessly naive or deliberately ignorant.

#22 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• 4,560 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 16:01

2. @Charisma no democrat? ok, there are besides democrats only one other group bashing romney all the time. the gingrich and santorum wing of the republican party. and they are even worse than obama.

Oi, where did I bash him? Just because I don't gush all over him the way you do, I'm "bashing" him?

Also, I think you are the one who needs to step down from the "high horse", with your assumptions. Not everyone plays the silly two-party game in the US, and I don't like Obama, Romney, Santorum, or Gingrich. Get some perspective, man.

#23 xendrome

xendrome

In God We Trust; All Others We Monitor

• 7,337 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 16:04

2. @Charisma no democrat? ok, there are besides democrats only one other group bashing romney all the time. the gingrich and santorum wing of the republican party. and they are even worse than obama.

I don't believe it's a democrat or republican issue... everyone is tried of your posts, I still don't get why you feel so strongly about someone you don't know, have never met, and you don't even live in the country where he ran for president. What is your infatuation? It's borderline creepy honestly...

#24 Slugsie

Slugsie

NeoSlug

• 884 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 16:06

If by 'just another guy' you mean 'mega rich dude who believes in some weird and racist ****, and magic underpants' then, yeah, I guess.

#25 Klownicle

Klownicle

I get a custom title? Sweett.

• 1,505 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 16:10

He lost, its yesterdays news. Let the man retire instead of taking his photo to feel special you saw someone publically known.

#26 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 16:12

You're posting in a thread about a multi-millionaire who pays less tax than most cleaners and pretending that tax avoidance doesn't happen. You're either hopelessly naive or deliberately ignorant.

He doesn't pay income tax. He isn't avoiding taxes. He is paying the lawful amount of tax set by the United States government. He makes his money from investments. Learn the facts. The only one being ignorant to the facts is you. Working income taxes are a different rate from investment income taxes. He didn't avoid anything. He paid what he was suppose to. If you have a problem with taxes being less for investments income, take it up with your congressmen/representative. Like I said, just because you don't know the tax system....

Feel free to add me. You know what point I was making. To deny that point or ignore it merely puts you in the same camp.

I was hoping you were more intelligent than that. Once again I am taught that hope is usually a futile exercise.

Edit - He admitted it was playing the race card...which only proves my point. So you ignore me for supposedly falsely accusing someone of playing the race card, when they admit to it.

Now that's why I call burying your head in the sand. Oh well.

You were making the point that using his middle name is racist. He admited to it, after that fact. You pulled the race card before he admitted to it. Your assumption being right doesn't change that you are a reverse racist. You have been all over neowin calling people racists. At one point someone broke down his economic policy and you called the person a racist for doing it. It's pathetic.

#27 Arkaic

Arkaic

Three months & I still remember it...

• 2,903 posts
  • Phone: Nokia 928 Black

Posted 20 November 2012 - 16:24

People who don't pay their taxes.

:laugh: Yea right. they pary less percentage of taxes, but STLL PAY! is it "equal" ? No, but to deny that they don't pay is ludicrous.

1. honestly i couldnt care less if using a middle name of some guy is playing the race card. i have ennough of this. because during the primaries and election weeks, so many people here were playing down on mitts religion, his success in private sector or his moderate politics as gov. of massachusetts. so its just payback nothing else.

3. i think mitt has had an amazing life + career and therfore everyone can learn a bit about it. even obama considers asking mitt romney to contribute to his cabinett because he has so much experience and success. saved the olympics and so on...

1. No comment. I'm not that stupid.

2. Yea, two party system FTW! :rollseyes: I'm neither democrat or republican OR even "indepent" which is in itself a farce, but that is another discussion.

3. He has! Millions + shipping oversees. Yes we can learn! What about Glass-Steagall? What was his stance on that? I don't know about the olympics so I can't comment. I try to call it "down the middle" a.k.a. as it REALLY is. Both suck, period.

+1

#28 episode

episode

Neowinian Fanatic

• 6,773 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 16:33

Less tax PERCENTAGE. Not AMOUNT.

#29 Shane Nokes

Shane Nokes

Neowinian Senior

• 2,243 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 16:39

You were making the point that using his middle name is racist. He admited to it, after that fact. You pulled the race card before he admitted to it. Your assumption being right doesn't change that you are a reverse racist. You have been all over neowin calling people racists. At one point someone broke down his economic policy and you called the person a racist for doing it. It's pathetic.

Not at all. If the POTUS went by his middle name then I wouldn't have said a word.

It's well established that people who ignore his first name & immediately use his middle name do so entirely to provoke an emotional connection since his middle name happens to be the same last name as Saddam Hussein. It's an ******* move used in order to get away with playing the race card. This isn't something I'm making up, it's been done since before he was even elected as POTUS. Once again to deny that, is to put your head in the sand.

Show me a spot where I called someone a racist for breaking down the economic policy. Show me where I did that...after all you remember that I did it...so proving it should be a simple matter.

I don't expect you to prove it btw...and you'll have some convenient excuse why you can't. I'm willing to bet I'll just also end up adding you to my ignore list, since I don't expect you'll be able to provide said proof.

#30 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 16:42

Not at all. If the POTUS went by his middle name then I wouldn't have said a word.

It's well established that people who ignore his first name & immediately use his middle name do so entirely to pull up a non-existant emotional connection to the middle-east in order to slam him. This isn't something I'm making up, it's been done since before he was even elected as POTUS. Once again to deny that, is to put your head in the sand.

Show me a spot where I called someone a racist for breaking down the economic policy. Show me where I did that...after all you remember that I did it...so proving it should be a simple matter.

I don't expect you to prove it btw...and you'll have some convenient excuse why you can't. I'm willing to bet I'll just also end up adding you to my ignore list, since I don't expect you'll be able to provide said proof.

I don't care to prove anything to anyone. It's been proven many times over that you are a reverse racist and at this point its old. Someone who uses any excuse to call everyone else racist is just pathetic. Whats sad is that you don't even realize because you have been brainwashed by the left into thinking anything that doesn't agree with the left is nothing but racist. No reason to post links. Anyone can do a quick search and see that in almost everything political thread, there you are calling someone racist for things that have nothing to do with race.