california photo fill er up

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,521 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 16:56

... the average person does not have any need to learn about him as he is no longer a potential influence in their life.

Hey, I may need him to fill up my gas tank. :laugh: ... oh, and check the oil.

#32 Shane Nokes

Shane Nokes

Neowinian Senior

• 2,243 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 17:26

I don't care to prove anything to anyone. It's been proven many times over that you are a reverse racist and at this point its old. Someone who uses any excuse to call everyone else racist is just pathetic. Whats sad is that you don't even realize because you have been brainwashed by the left into thinking anything that doesn't agree with the left is nothing but racist. No reason to post links. Anyone can do a quick search and see that in almost everything political thread, there you are calling someone racist for things that have nothing to do with race.

Wow. I gave you far too much credit. I thought you'd at least come up with an excuse...but you went with the even lazier route of shouting something akin to "because I said so...and yeah...and so yeah I uh...yeah."

Sorry, but you don't get a prize. I proved that he was playing a race card, and now you're calling me a racist, but without any attempt to even provide proof.

BTW if you think I follow the left or the right you miss the point of who I am. I don't like either side...since picking a specific side means closing off the ability to think.

The fact that you believe there are only 2 paths just shows how much you don't know...oh well...ignored.

#33 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 17:56

Wow. I gave you far too much credit. I thought you'd at least come up with an excuse...but you went with the even lazier route of shouting something akin to "because I said so...and yeah...and so yeah I uh...yeah."

Sorry, but you don't get a prize. I proved that he was playing a race card, and now you're calling me a racist, but without any attempt to even provide proof.

BTW if you think I follow the left or the right you miss the point of who I am. I don't like either side...since picking a specific side means closing off the ability to think.

The fact that you believe there are only 2 paths just shows how much you don't know...oh well...ignored.

Funny how I never said there are only two paths, that honor goes to you. Every single political thread you are defending your savior and saying anyone who doesn't trust in him is a racist. According to you, only the left path is the correct path and anything else is nothing but racism. Have fun being racist on your own. Everyone here can clearly see it ovr all the political threads. Or can't you remember your own posts? You didn't prove he played the race card. You assumed, and he admitted to it. Him admitting to it is irrelevant. What is releveant is you assume anyone that isn't pro Obama is racist because you have a single train of thought that you are stuck on.

#34 MDboyz

MDboyz

Neowinian

• 1,286 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 17:57

Look like many scream at rich people. So here is quick question. What stops you to become rich like them? Why can you be successful businessman and become millionaires?

Like people who always complain about doctors. Why don't you become a doctor, so you can provide free services to people? ...

#35 Shane Nokes

Shane Nokes

Neowinian Senior

• 2,243 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 18:18

Look like many scream at rich people. So here is quick question. What stops you to become rich like them? Why can you be successful businessman and become millionaires?

Like people who always complain about doctors. Why don't you become a doctor, so you can provide free services to people? ...

This probably wasn't pointed at me since I don't hate rich people...but I can comment on doctors.

The only reason I didn't become a doctor is due to myoclonic jerks caused by epilepsy. I haven't had a seizure in years...but still have the damn random jerks.

No one has been able to tell me if it is directly related to the epilepsy, or if it is due to brain damage caused by early childhood seizures...which is part of why I don't drive. It boils down to 2 reasons.

1. The random odd jerk could cause an accident.
2. There is still the chance of a recurrence of the actual seizures at any point...so I also don't trust me behind that wheel for that reason.

It really sucks because it limits a ton of job options...doctor being one of them. :(

#36 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:27

My point was simply that the average person does not have any need to learn about him as he is no longer a potential influence in their life.

You never know. 2016 is 4 short years away.

#37 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,521 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:30

You never know. 2016 is 4 short years away.

The general Republican party has been telling him to go away -- very unlikely.

And at 69, I think they'll see him as too old.