jakem1, on 20 November 2012 - 15:36, said:
People who don't pay their taxes.
Yea right. they pary less percentage of taxes, but STLL PAY! is it "equal" ? No, but to deny that they don't pay is ludicrous.
mclaren2, on 20 November 2012 - 15:48, said:
1. honestly i couldnt care less if using a middle name of some guy is playing the race card. i have ennough of this. because during the primaries and election weeks, so many people here were playing down on mitts religion, his success in private sector or his moderate politics as gov. of massachusetts. so its just payback nothing else.
2. @Charisma no democrat? ok, there are besides democrats only one other group bashing romney all the time. the gingrich and santorum wing of the republican party. and they are even worse than obama.
3. i think mitt has had an amazing life + career and therfore everyone can learn a bit about it. even obama considers asking mitt romney to contribute to his cabinett because he has so much experience and success. saved the olympics and so on...
1. No comment. I'm not that stupid.
2. Yea, two party system FTW! :rollseyes: I'm neither democrat or republican OR even "indepent" which is in itself a farce, but that is another discussion.
3. He has! Millions + shipping oversees. Yes we can learn! What about Glass-Steagall? What was his stance on that? I don't know about the olympics so I can't comment. I try to call it "down the middle" a.k.a. as it REALLY is. Both suck, period.
ILikeTobacco, on 20 November 2012 - 15:54, said:
Great comeback. Well thought out rebuttal. I am swayed to your side.
The CEO of my company is a millionaire making him part of the 1%. He pays his taxes. Your entire thought that they don't pay their taxes is just dumb. Bill Gates pays taxes. He lets the whole world see it. Or is that a lie to according to your conspiracy theories?