9 posts in this topic

Posted

[img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17838/Untitled-1.jpg[/img]
2 people like this

Posted

Do I spot an integrated answering machine? :shiftyninja:
2 people like this

Posted

I'm sure if Samsung allowed their all-in-one to be any "cooler" looking, they would have Lucy Koh sticking it up their ass :p

But really, are the iMacs really THAT thin now? I haven't gone to look at them in awhile but from the picture, the entire computer looks thinner than a regular monitor...?

Posted

Seen from that angle...yes. The edges are really thin and get thicker towards the middle, bubble shaped I think they call it
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='XerXis' timestamp='1353525895' post='595339972']
Seen from that angle...yes. The edges are really thin and get thicker towards the middle, bubble shaped I think they call it
[/quote]

Yeah the back of the Mac is much larger then the angle of the picture would lead you to believe.

Posted

Though, indeed, Apple design is more appealing than most of the plastic crap that's being churned out by BenQ, Philips, many Samsungs and even some Dells lately.
Personally I'd go for conservative, "moron professional" design, but even that's hard to find unless it's NEC or something.

Posted

[quote name='Nightwind Hawk' timestamp='1353520501' post='595339730']
I'm sure if Samsung allowed their all-in-one to be any "cooler" looking, they would have Lucy Koh sticking it up their ass :p

But really, are the iMacs really THAT thin now? I haven't gone to look at them in awhile but from the picture, the entire computer looks thinner than a regular monitor...?
[/quote]

See back view of iMac: http://cdn.pocket-lint.com/images/J6wk/apple-imac-2012-preview-pictures-10.jpg?20121024-200151

Posted

The Mac is nicer but by the looks of it, the samsung comes with a 56k Modem. 1-0 to Samsung.
4 people like this

Posted

^^ Lol!!!