Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do you print your photos?

15 posts in this topic

Posted

IF you do or don't state your reason. I think i've a couple of people here that do ( Sanctified for example)

I remember as a kid, my uncle used to carry a heap load of printed photographs in family reunions, I feel photo sharing has gotten a bit frivolous in that sense with online sharing.

I usually don't... But i'm trying to start a "scrapbook" with "significant" photos.

Posted

I do. Most of the time we go throgh www.mpix.com; they are our printing vendor for our website.

Posted

Periodically yes, we print out the best pictures taken since the last time for display around the house and for giving to family.

Posted

I print photos that I think will look particularly vibrant on glossy paper. But most of them will never see the light of day. They will stay digital forever. :p

Posted

I don't see the point in wasting paper/ink on something I can simply view on any screen.

Posted

I print photos that I think will look particularly vibrant on glossy paper. But most of them will never see the light of day. They will stay digital forever. :p

Dumb arse printers were I live have only "regular" glossy, if I want the "extra" glossy I have to bring it myself (which turns out to be expensive).

I don't see the point in wasting paper/ink on something I can simply view on any screen.

To each is own :p

Posted

not any more. I have a few printed/framed on the walls at home.

Posted

I have a Canon 9000 mk2 that I do prints at home or for events but for other clients in studio, i outsource.

Posted

I only print photos I want to hang around the house (which are few and far between)

Posted

Same here.

I do save most pics to flash drive, but not about to waste ink on frivolous pics!!

Really can't even remember the last time I printed ANYTHING!!

Posted

I only print photos I want to hang around the house (which are few and far between)

Same here, we recently bought some nice frames, so we printed some pictures to fill those up and hang around the house.

The rest stays digital.

Posted

Now i print my own. I just got a Canon 9000 Mark2. Prices are about the same as Costco a bit more maybe but much better paper.

Posted

I print them only when I frame them. Which is about one or two a year.

Posted

I started to print the ones I like, starting last year.

Posted

My wife still prints. She loves to keep scrapbooks when we do things, so she prints off the best pictures and then puts them in her scrapbook. She does some nice work.