Do you print your photos?

IF you do or don't state your reason. I think i've a couple of people here that do ( Sanctified for example)

I remember as a kid, my uncle used to carry a heap load of printed photographs in family reunions, I feel photo sharing has gotten a bit frivolous in that sense with online sharing.

I usually don't... But i'm trying to start a "scrapbook" with "significant" photos.

I print photos that I think will look particularly vibrant on glossy paper. But most of them will never see the light of day. They will stay digital forever. :p

I print photos that I think will look particularly vibrant on glossy paper. But most of them will never see the light of day. They will stay digital forever. :p

Dumb arse printers were I live have only "regular" glossy, if I want the "extra" glossy I have to bring it myself (which turns out to be expensive).

I don't see the point in wasting paper/ink on something I can simply view on any screen.

To each is own :p

• 1 month later...

I don't see the point in wasting paper/ink on something I can simply view on any screen.

Same here.

I do save most pics to flash drive, but not about to waste ink on frivolous pics!!

Really can't even remember the last time I printed ANYTHING!!

I only print photos I want to hang around the house (which are few and far between)

Same here, we recently bought some nice frames, so we printed some pictures to fill those up and hang around the house.

The rest stays digital.

• 3 weeks later...

My wife still prints. She loves to keep scrapbooks when we do things, so she prints off the best pictures and then puts them in her scrapbook. She does some nice work.