Neowin's Minecraft Server

official minecraft

1820 replies to this topic

#1816 +Louisifer

Louisifer

'-'

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 22 April 2014 - 17:08

I moved it north out of the Ye Olde port town, I was building that area for old boats and buildings. "eastharbour" will take you near it, I was aiming to make a new port for boats that didn't fit with the theme.

#1817 +Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Neowinian Antique

Posted 22 April 2014 - 17:09

Very similar to me, I bought it earlier this week and have built very basic homes etc in single player and then you join this and are given things you would take hours to create for free!

That is NO joke! If it weren't for a few of the other Neowinian's, I'd have just a small dirt hut, but they were so generous, that I am able to almost build at my own liesure. I still mine, but there's the /warp command. Example: I need some iron, I hit the / key, and type /warp iron2 , and then BAM! I'm at an iron generator. It's pretty freakin' awesome! Plus, you learn over time, to hit F3 when you're connected, and dig down where your "Y" is about 11 or 12....that's the depth you'll find lots of diamond, redstone, coal and gold. ;)

#1818 vetAndrew Lyle

Andrew Lyle

Don't Panic!

Posted 22 April 2014 - 17:24

Can i get whitelisted: lylesback2

ty :)

#1819 +Frank B.

Frank B.

Member N° 1,302

• Tech Issues Solved: 6
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 22 April 2014 - 17:43

I moved it north out of the Ye Olde port town, I was building that area for old boats and buildings. "eastharbour" will take you near it, I was aiming to make a new port for boats that didn't fit with the theme.

Ok. First and final warning: Next time you move a build notify the builder. Otherwise I'll consider this as abuse of op rights and am going to draw the necessary consequences.

Can i get whitelisted: lylesback2

ty :)

Whitelisted.

#1820 Tjarboe

Tjarboe

Neowinian

Posted 23 April 2014 - 13:53

Hello everyone!

I've been trying for a while to access neowin's minecraft server (Great game by the way).  I just now figured out that I have to be approved. LOL

My minecraft name is TJaxT.

Thanks!

#1821 +Louisifer

Louisifer

'-'

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 23 April 2014 - 14:24

Hello everyone!

I've been trying for a while to access neowin's minecraft server (Great game by the way).  I just now figured out that I have to be approved. LOL

My minecraft name is TJaxT.

Thanks!

Added :)

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!