8 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote]
The Japanese branch of Sony Computer Entertainment has revealed a new DualShock 3 controller on Thursday. The Playstation 3 accessory is based on the upcoming exclusive title, [url="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007TYC8MI/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=infatgamer-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B007TYC8MI"]

Posted

I actually quite like that and I'm a boring sod who always sticks with the default black controllers.

Posted

That looks pretty cool but I would never pay that much for a controller.

Posted

$118 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted

That's not really a bad deal if you're willing to pay retail value for the items. It includes the game ($60) and a controller ($55) which is right in that ballpark.

That said they should still be cutting you a deal on it and I wouldn't think it would retail for that much if it did come stateside. Could easily see it still being priced at $100 though and that would be fairly reasonable for some collectible type item like that.

Posted

I honestly had to do a double-take. Thought it was some kind of desert camoflage
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote][color=#282828] while the

Posted

Australia is also getting this conotrller:

[quote]
[color=#000000][font=AllerRegular, sans-serif][indent=1]God of War: Ascension won