23 posts in this topic

Posted

[b]MANHEIM, PA[/b] (AP)

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmWXAPQiq_Q

Posted

[quote]When police arrived, Klinger was sitting on top of Heller's head and torso, according to the arrest affidavit.[/quote]

Well, that wasn't obvious at all.
1 person likes this

Posted

I have to ask the obvious question:

WHY do you keep her as a girlfriend if you just want to abuse her, then kill her ??? :s

Posted

[quote name='Hum' timestamp='1356664277' post='595419104']
I have to ask the obvious question:

WHY do you keep her as a girlfriend if you just want to abuse her, then kill her ??? :s
[/quote]
I thought the obvious question was "why do you keep dating a psycho that threatens to kill you and throws you down a flight of stairs"
7 people like this

Posted

[quote name='siah1214' timestamp='1356668305' post='595419188']
I thought the obvious question was "why do you keep dating a psycho that threatens to kill you and throws you down a flight of stairs"
[/quote]

Indeed.

Posted

[/quote]

No the real question is Why stay with a man who ....

[quote]Separately, he faces a charge of simple assault after being accused of running over Heller's foot in May and two counts of disseminating explicit sexual materials to a minor after being accused of sending out photos and video of Heller.[/quote]

Posted

This guy took "Faceciting" to a whole new level!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facesitting

Posted

[img]http://www.gadailynews.com/thumbnail.php?file=assets-2012/article_2253954_16AB7A8C000005DC_268_636x383_906948612.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

Posted

Wow, just...wow.

Im kind of curious how he managed to be mobile and conscious enough to do much after a 100mph crash though, that would total most vehicles and pretty severe injury to the passengers, even with today's safety devices.

Posted

Was she unconcious or something? Dude must have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge butt! :p

Posted (edited)

I can't find a girlfriend, yet other [color=#2f4f4f][b]<snipped>[/b][/color] out there are trying to suffocate theirs? Life ain't fair!!!!

(? Edited by Barney
Foul language

Posted

[quote name='FloatingFatMan' timestamp='1356705405' post='595419628']
Was she unconcious or something? Dude must have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge butt! :p
[/quote]

Maybe both since he was sitting on her head and torso, a crash at 160kmh should result in a blackout even with airbags.

Posted

[quote name='compl3x' timestamp='1356705712' post='595419634']
I can't find a girlfriend, yet other [color=#2f4f4f][b]<snipped>[/b][/color] out there are trying to suffocate theirs? Life ain't fair!!!!

(?

Posted

wow what a fktard. at least they caught him redhanded.

Posted

[quote]However, the police worked hand-in-hand with our forensic experts and saw this was far more complicated, sinister and certainly criminal."

[/quote][quote]
When police arrived, Klinger was sitting on top of Heller's head and torso, according to the arrest affidavit.
[/quote]

I think that they need new forensic experts if they found this complicated. I'm no profressional but it seems pretty clear to me
1 person likes this

Posted

The dude looks psycho. Some women are just so docile.

Posted

How long before this gets blamed on marijuana?

Posted

THC is to blame.....j/k

Funny how the death penalty looks barbaric. Hope he gets it.

Posted

[quote name='devBrian' timestamp='1356716261' post='595419958']
How long before this gets blamed on marijuana?
[/quote]

And probably by his lawyer too...

Posted

[quote name='Eddie7' timestamp='1356671695' post='595419212']
[img]http://www.gadailynews.com/thumbnail.php?file=assets-2012/article_2253954_16AB7A8C000005DC_268_636x383_906948612.jpg&size=article_large[/img]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Cuz the sex was amazing ... ? :laugh:

Posted

[quote name='Hum' timestamp='1356718326' post='595420040']
Cuz the sex was amazing ... ? :laugh:
[/quote]

Pretty much, I've had women openly admit that once you can satisfy them sexually you'd need a crowbar to get them off. its sad, I knew a girl who was in an abusive relationship, got the courage to leave and found a nice guy who actually looked out for her. She then broke up with him (before they got serious) saying it was happening too fast and she wasn't ready. Lo and behold three months later she's back with the abusive guy and four months later she has a broken forearm.

I don't know if its the primal instinct to seek the alpha male type but women pretty much gravitate to men who treat em like crap. Go figure.

Posted

[quote name='Sadelwo' timestamp='1356721266' post='595420156']
Pretty much, I've had women openly admit that once you can satisfy them sexually you'd need a crowbar to get them off. its sad, I knew a girl who was in an abusive relationship, got the courage to leave and found a nice guy who actually looked out for her. She then broke up with him (before they got serious) saying it was happening too fast and she wasn't ready. Lo and behold three months later she's back with the abusive guy and four months later she has a broken forearm.

I don't know if its the primal instinct to seek the alpha male type but women pretty much gravitate to men who treat em like crap. Go figure.
[/quote]

See I've never found treating women like crap to work out for me...But being too kind doesn't work either...you get used and they leave.