Show us your Workstations! - 2013 Edition

workstation battlestation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
586 replies to this topic

#151 Setnom

Setnom

Neowinian

Posted 09 February 2013 - 19:34

Trying to keep it tidy, simple and clean (Y) (Y)

I gotta ask, can you share the wallpaper?

#152 Lindkvist

Lindkvist

Posted 09 February 2013 - 20:31

Forgot the website i got it from, so i just uploaded it instead:

Posted Image

#153 teknix360

teknix360

Neowinian

• Phone: Galaxy Nexus, Moto G

Posted 09 February 2013 - 21:07

Minifridge within arm's reach. There's a man with a plan. :laugh:

[matrix]

Green LED! You don't see that very often. Love the effect here.

#154 Setnom

Setnom

Neowinian

Posted 11 February 2013 - 14:54

Forgot the website i got it from, so i just uploaded it instead:

Thanks!!

#155 Dan~

Dan~

Neowinian Senior

Posted 11 February 2013 - 20:58

Recently changed to a new desk, which is SOO much better, also got a new mouse + pad

OLD
Posted Image

NEW
Posted Image

#156 Kami-

Kami-

♫ d(-_-)b ♫

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 11 February 2013 - 21:41

Recently changed to a new desk, which is SOO much better, also got a new mouse + pad

OLD
<snip>

NEW
<snip>

Do you often forget how to spell your name?

#157 Dan~

Dan~

Neowinian Senior

Posted 11 February 2013 - 22:16

haha, not often :p It's a little numberplate that the missus got me

#158 SadJoker

SadJoker

Resident yogi

• Phone: Galaxy S4

Posted 11 February 2013 - 22:58

OLD

NEW

Nice upgrade, everything looks a lot tidier.

#159 Exynos

Exynos

Android, Samsung & Windows expert

• OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional (64-bit) on my Samsung 9-series (NP900X4C-A01SE) laptop.
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505).

Posted 11 February 2013 - 23:28

Here is some pictures of how my workstation looks like.

I used my Samsung Galaxy Note with the camera application called 'Vignette' to take those pictures. I also used the image filter called 'London' in the camera app to get this type of effect. And the pictures might be quite big here to.

Lets start with my whole desktop.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now to my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard and to my lovely Bowers & Wilkins P3 headphones.

Posted Image

Here you can see my shiny new Samsung 9-series laptop with Intel Core i7-3517U CPU, 8 GB DDR 3 RAM, 128 GB SSD (Samsung SSD) and Windows 8 Professional.

Posted Image

Now to the inside of my main computer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Remember that the quality on my pictures isn't as good as they would be original, because the filter in Vignette.

What do you think of my workstation i use daily?

EDIT: Yes, one of my LED fans in the front of the computer case is broken, so i had to cut the power to the fan, since it makes werid noises.

#160 Detection

Detection

Detecting stuff...

Posted 11 February 2013 - 23:58

Here is some pictures of how my workstation looks like.

I used my Samsung Galaxy Note with the camera application called 'Vignette' to take those pictures. I also used the image filter called 'London' in the camera app to get this type of effect. And the pictures might be quite big here to.

Lets start with my whole desktop.

Now to my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard and to my lovely Bowers & Wilkins P3 headphones.

Here you can see my shiny new Samsung 9-series laptop with Intel Core i7-3517U CPU, 8 GB DDR 3 RAM, 128 GB SSD (Samsung SSD) and Windows 8 Professional.

Now to the inside of my main computer.

Remember that the quality on my pictures isn't as good as they would be original, because the filter in Vignette.

What do you think of my workstation i use daily?

EDIT: Yes, one of my LED fans in the front of the computer case is broken, so i had to cut the power to the fan, since it makes werid noises.

Looks a nice rig, I wouldn't use any filters on its photos though,

Filters would look good for a building / landscape pic, but for a rig, needs to be as clear as possible ;)

#161 tealethetoolman

tealethetoolman

Neowinian

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:42

This is my first post so I oughta make it good :)

This is my desktop at home. Please not that I build computers at both of my jobs. One is build to suit and the other is build to order with fixed specs of i7 3370k and 2gb ram.

This is my desktop at home. I make movies on it, virtual machines to test my ideas on, I write code, do homework, and watch movies. I recently got into Farcry 3, I don't know if anyone here has heard of it but I think it's the best thing ever - right next to pinball and tetris.

i7 960 @ 3.2 on Sabertooth x58 with 6gb 1600 ram, 160gb Intel ssd, 560GTX TI and 550GTX TI work together great for multi-screen but I'm thinking PowerColor 7970 with eyefinity and get 2 more of the 42 inch tv's but I really don't think it'd be necessary. The TV is a 42 inch LG and I love it, 23 inch viewsonic, and a 17' acer (borrowed it from work with a linux box). Macbook Pro 15" i7 2.7ghz 3740qm (i think) 750gb 72k RPM, 8gb RAM, on and my logitech 5.1 set. Windows 8 is in the haus!
If you're lucky, I might put up a picture of the system I scored @micom Systems. Studio machine went down so I had to replace it quick so I'm installing some software now and trying to capture the image in a vm.

Attached Images

• 334256_10150943879151896_220128171_o (1).jpg
  • 279054_10151257276246896_750764157_o.jpg

#162 Klownicle

Klownicle

I get a custom title? Sweett.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:09

Looks a nice rig, I wouldn't use any filters on its photos though,

Filters would look good for a building / landscape pic, but for a rig, needs to be as clear as possible ;)

Don't be hating on the guy just because he lives in an alternate universe!

#163 +Mindovermaster

Mindovermaster

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 8
  • Phone: HTC ONE V

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:28

This is my first post so I oughta make it good :)

This is my desktop at home. Please not that I build computers at both of my jobs. One is build to suit and the other is build to order with fixed specs of i7 3370k and 2gb ram.

This is my desktop at home. I make movies on it, virtual machines to test my ideas on, I write code, do homework, and watch movies. I recently got into Farcry 3, I don't know if anyone here has heard of it but I think it's the best thing ever - right next to pinball and tetris.

i7 960 @ 3.2 on Sabertooth x58 with 6gb 1600 ram, 160gb Intel ssd, 560GTX TI and 550GTX TI work together great for multi-screen but I'm thinking PowerColor 7970 with eyefinity and get 2 more of the 42 inch tv's but I really don't think it'd be necessary. The TV is a 42 inch LG and I love it, 23 inch viewsonic, and a 17' acer (borrowed it from work with a linux box). Macbook Pro 15" i7 2.7ghz 3740qm (i think) 750gb 72k RPM, 8gb RAM, on and my logitech 5.1 set. Windows 8 is in the haus!
If you're lucky, I might put up a picture of the system I scored @micom Systems. Studio machine went down so I had to replace it quick so I'm installing some software now and trying to capture the image in a vm.

If that's your PC on the top, get a new case, so you can stick that H80 in there, and clean up your wire mess.

#164 tealethetoolman

tealethetoolman

Neowinian

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:31

If that's your PC on the top, get a new case, so you can stick that H80 in there, and clean up your wire mess.

I'm usually really OCD about CM but I'm always pulling things in and out of this machine so she gets messed up quick!

#165 remixedcat

remixedcat

meow!

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: I use telepathy and cat meows to communicate

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:17

I would be scared of that monitor on top wanting to end it all and end yours as well...... please make sure you don't push it over the edge emotionally or it will jump...

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!