Show us your Workstations! - 2013 Edition

Setnom

Trying to keep it tidy, simple and clean (Y) (Y)

I gotta ask, can you share the wallpaper?

teknix360

Minifridge within arm's reach. There's a man with a plan. :laugh:

[matrix]

Green LED! You don't see that very often. Love the effect here.

Setnom

Forgot the website i got it from, so i just uploaded it instead:

Thanks!!

Dan~

Recently changed to a new desk, which is SOO much better, also got a new mouse + pad

OLD

old.JPG

NEW

new.JPG

• Like 1
Kami-

Recently changed to a new desk, which is SOO much better, also got a new mouse + pad

OLD

<snip>

NEW

<snip>

Do you often forget how to spell your name?

• Like 2
Dan~

haha, not often :p It's a little numberplate that the missus got me

SadJoker

OLD

NEW

Nice upgrade, everything looks a lot tidier.

Exynos

Here is some pictures of how my workstation looks like.

I used my Samsung Galaxy Note with the camera application called 'Vignette' to take those pictures. I also used the image filter called 'London' in the camera app to get this type of effect. And the pictures might be quite big here to.

Lets start with my whole desktop.

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

Now to my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard and to my lovely Bowers & Wilkins P3 headphones.

IMG_0005.JPG

Here you can see my shiny new Samsung 9-series laptop with Intel Core i7-3517U CPU, 8 GB DDR 3 RAM, 128 GB SSD (Samsung SSD) and Windows 8 Professional.

IMG_0003.JPG

Now to the inside of my main computer.

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

Remember that the quality on my pictures isn't as good as they would be original, because the filter in Vignette.

What do you think of my workstation i use daily?

EDIT: Yes, one of my LED fans in the front of the computer case is broken, so i had to cut the power to the fan, since it makes werid noises.

• Like 2
Detection

Here is some pictures of how my workstation looks like.

I used my Samsung Galaxy Note with the camera application called 'Vignette' to take those pictures. I also used the image filter called 'London' in the camera app to get this type of effect. And the pictures might be quite big here to.

Lets start with my whole desktop.

Now to my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard and to my lovely Bowers & Wilkins P3 headphones.

Here you can see my shiny new Samsung 9-series laptop with Intel Core i7-3517U CPU, 8 GB DDR 3 RAM, 128 GB SSD (Samsung SSD) and Windows 8 Professional.

Now to the inside of my main computer.

Remember that the quality on my pictures isn't as good as they would be original, because the filter in Vignette.

What do you think of my workstation i use daily?

EDIT: Yes, one of my LED fans in the front of the computer case is broken, so i had to cut the power to the fan, since it makes werid noises.

Looks a nice rig, I wouldn't use any filters on its photos though,

Filters would look good for a building / landscape pic, but for a rig, needs to be as clear as possible ;)

• Like 1
tealethetoolman

This is my first post so I oughta make it good :)

This is my desktop at home. Please not that I build computers at both of my jobs. One is build to suit and the other is build to order with fixed specs of i7 3370k and 2gb ram.

This is my desktop at home. I make movies on it, virtual machines to test my ideas on, I write code, do homework, and watch movies. I recently got into Farcry 3, I don't know if anyone here has heard of it but I think it's the best thing ever - right next to pinball and tetris.

i7 960 @ 3.2 on Sabertooth x58 with 6gb 1600 ram, 160gb Intel ssd, 560GTX TI and 550GTX TI work together great for multi-screen but I'm thinking PowerColor 7970 with eyefinity and get 2 more of the 42 inch tv's but I really don't think it'd be necessary. The TV is a 42 inch LG and I love it, 23 inch viewsonic, and a 17' acer (borrowed it from work with a linux box). Macbook Pro 15" i7 2.7ghz 3740qm (i think) 750gb 72k RPM, 8gb RAM, on and my logitech 5.1 set. Windows 8 is in the haus!

If you're lucky, I might put up a picture of the system I scored @micom Systems. Studio machine went down so I had to replace it quick so I'm installing some software now and trying to capture the image in a vm.

post-481194-0-55278500-1360644087.jpg

post-481194-0-13373200-1360644163.jpg

• Like 1
Klownicle

Looks a nice rig, I wouldn't use any filters on its photos though,

Filters would look good for a building / landscape pic, but for a rig, needs to be as clear as possible ;)

Don't be hating on the guy just because he lives in an alternate universe!

• Like 1
Mindovermaster

This is my desktop at home. Please not that I build computers at both of my jobs. One is build to suit and the other is build to order with fixed specs of i7 3370k and 2gb ram.

This is my desktop at home. I make movies on it, virtual machines to test my ideas on, I write code, do homework, and watch movies. I recently got into Farcry 3, I don't know if anyone here has heard of it but I think it's the best thing ever - right next to pinball and tetris.

i7 960 @ 3.2 on Sabertooth x58 with 6gb 1600 ram, 160gb Intel ssd, 560GTX TI and 550GTX TI work together great for multi-screen but I'm thinking PowerColor 7970 with eyefinity and get 2 more of the 42 inch tv's but I really don't think it'd be necessary. The TV is a 42 inch LG and I love it, 23 inch viewsonic, and a 17' acer (borrowed it from work with a linux box). Macbook Pro 15" i7 2.7ghz 3740qm (i think) 750gb 72k RPM, 8gb RAM, on and my logitech 5.1 set. Windows 8 is in the haus!

If you're lucky, I might put up a picture of the system I scored @micom Systems. Studio machine went down so I had to replace it quick so I'm installing some software now and trying to capture the image in a vm.

If that's your PC on the top, get a new case, so you can stick that H80 in there, and clean up your wire mess.

tealethetoolman

If that's your PC on the top, get a new case, so you can stick that H80 in there, and clean up your wire mess.

I'm usually really OCD about CM but I'm always pulling things in and out of this machine so she gets messed up quick!

remixedcat

I would be scared of that monitor on top wanting to end it all and end yours as well...... please make sure you don't push it over the edge emotionally or it will jump...

remixedcat

It's his hidden pron stash

• Like 2
Vvo

is it kitten pr0n?

• Like 1
SirEvan

Anyone with a data-limited plan should turn off image downloading if they are worried about running over. Or simply not go to a thread that is basically ALL IMAGES.

Common sense is rarer than helium/diamonds in today's world, so that would simply just not make sense.

That's a pretty messy build...whats with the cooler hanging out the case? And why are there single wires all over? It looks like you tapped into lines? not exactly safe.

Dot Matrix

Mine for this month

insq3r.jpg

16i7i4k.jpg

Teach me your cable management ways! :o :punk:

• Like 5
remixedcat

OMG it would take me a week to get my office that clean

• Like 1
djdanster

Mine for this month

insq3r.jpg

What's the desk? I know it's been asked before but I have forgotten :)

Also, what chair is that? Looks amazingly comfortable!

freak180

The chair is a bit expensive just a warning lol http://ergohuman.com/products/Ergohuman-Chair-LE10ERGLO-%252d-Low-Back-and-Leather.html

There are a lot of different modes to set the chair so you can feel comfortable. I kind of wish I bought the head rest lol I fell asleep in it quite a few times haha

The desk is from ikea

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90071168/#/10219277

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10115519/

It is built really strong so no worries about it at all. :)

• Like 1
djdanster

The chair is a bit expensive just a warning lol http://ergohuman.com...nd-Leather.html

There are a lot of different modes to set the chair so you can feel comfortable. I kind of wish I bought the head rest lol I fell asleep in it quite a few times haha

The desk is from ikea

http://www.ikea.com/...1168/#/10219277

http://www.ikea.com/...ducts/10115519/

It is built really strong so no worries about it at all. :)

Chair is a little out of my price range :p. However the desk is not :D. I'll definitely be looking into this in the coming months. Thanks :)