washington state 911 calls second amendment rights valid handgun licenses

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
185 replies to this topic

#16 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 16,907 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:23

1) selective fire (capable of full automatic firing)
2) GOTO #1

Everything else is shared with many sporting guns, including looks and a large magazine capacity.

#17 Richteralan

Richteralan

Neowinian Senior

• 2,354 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 4 E960

Those people called 911 are wrong. They should've went to the gun shop and buy assault rifles and carry them around just like those 2.....persons.

#18 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Makes me laugh how people feel the need to openly carry a gun around the streets, I'm surprise the star spangled banner wasn't playing, flags flying, fireworks going off, eagles flying by and people saluting in the streets.

If you want a gun fair enough, pointless parading it around in public just to cause a scene.

#19 Dane

Dane

Neowinian Senior

• 6,689 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:25

Makes me laugh how people feel the need to openly carry a gun around the streets, I'm surprise the star spangled banner wasn't player, flags flying, fireworks going off and people saluting in the streets.

If you want a gun fair enough, pointless parading it around in public just to cause a scene.

I don't carry it to cause a scene. I carry it for protection. And in the spring and summer it's easier to open carry. Much easier.

#20 Crisp

Crisp

To infinity and beyond

• 5,417 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:26

I wanna buy a rocket launcher. Surely that comes under the right to bear arms?

#21 Richteralan

Richteralan

Neowinian Senior

• 2,354 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:27

You work for the NRA now? :p

Forgot the /s tag obviously. But you know my stance: let everyone get a gun, even fetuses, and let darwin do the work.

#22 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

I don't carry it to cause a scene. I carry it for protection. And in the spring and summer it's easier to open carry. Much easier.

Do you regularly get ambushed by gun toting criminals?

I wasn't referencing you though, these idiots walking around streets with rifles on their backs, what do they think was going to happen.

#23 Richteralan

Richteralan

Neowinian Senior

• 2,354 posts

I wanna buy a rocket launcher. Surely that comes under the right to bear arms?

Well then I guess I'll need a LAV because it makes my epeen bigger..../s

#24 Dane

Dane

Neowinian Senior

• 6,689 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:29

Do you regularly get ambushed by gun toting criminals?

I wasn't referencing you though, these idiots walking around streets with rifles on their backs, what do they think was going to happen.

Nope and I hope I never have to use it. But if I do then atleast I'll be ready.

The world is not a happy go lucky place.

#25 Crisp

Crisp

To infinity and beyond

• 5,417 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:29

Well then I guess I'll need a LAV because it makes my epeen bigger..../s

Then I'll buy an F-35!! I have no reason for one, but IT'S MY RIGHT!!

I could maybe use it for work.

/s

#26 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:31

Is there any reason you don't carry it concealed?

I understand it might be a visual deterrent but I would be uneasy with someone openly carrying near me.

#27 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:35

Strange... according to anti gun nuts, this should have resulted in a shoot out in the street. This story must be a fake.

#28 ClassicTrekker

ClassicTrekker

Neowinian

• 146 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:37

It's like I always say..."Better to have and not need, than to need and not have."

#29 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:38

Strange... according to anti gun nuts, this should have resulted in a shoot out in the street. This story must be a fake.

http://uk.news.yahoo...-180740169.html

One person has been wounded in a shooting at a high school in California, as Vice President Joe Biden said he would provide the president with recommendations to curb gun violence in the next five days.
The victim was airlifted from Taft Union High School, about 120 miles north of Los Angeles, to hospital in nearby Bakersfield.

Theres something to balance it out....

Also:

One CEO says he's willing to go to outrageous lengths to protect his right to use a gun.

James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response, a Tennessee company that trains people in weapon and tactical skills, claimed in a video posted on YouTube and Facebook that he would "start killing people" if President Barack Obama decides to take executive action to pass further gun control policies, Raw Story reports.

In a frenetic address to the camera, Yeager puts a call out to other gun rights advocates to "load your damn mags" and "get ready to fight" in what he claims will turn into a "civil war" if gun control measures in the country get any stricter.

Yeager's diatribe was a response to a recent statement from Vice President Joe Biden indicating that Obama was exploring using executive orders to address gun policy. Yeager accused Obama of being a "dictator" for considering taking action without Congress.

After the massacre in Newtown, Conn. last month, Obama instituted a task force lead by Biden to come up with policy proposals to deal with gun violence no later than this month.

The Washington Post reported that the White House is considering more expansive measures to tackle gun violence than simply reinstating a ban on assault weapons and large magazines. Biden's working group will consider initiatives such as a national database to track sale and movement of weapons and universal background checks for gun buyers.

These are the kind of morons along with the people in the OP who are "responsible gun owners"

#30 Dane

Dane

Neowinian Senior

• 6,689 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 19:39

Is there any reason you don't carry it concealed?

I understand it might be a visual deterrent but I would be uneasy with someone openly carrying near me.

Winter/cold weather I have a jacket on. An during the warm weather it looks very odd and I take notice to more people looking at the visible big bulge under my shirt.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!