The Expendables 3 (2014)

Harrison Ford Talks His Expendables 3 Role

"I'm playing a character that is an authority figure. He creates an assignment. He manages the Expendables, and he has an interesting relationship to the character Sly plays.

While I am involved a little bit in the action, not so much. It's an interesting character, and I didn't know Sly before. It was fun."

Source Article

Maybe only a small role but at least we get to see him in some sort of this action film! Can't wait to see trailer then the full film next year!!

• 1 month later...

I'm really sick of seeing "Terry Crews and Randy Couture" showing up in the trailers as if that is impressive they have those 2 people. It wasn't even impressive they were in the first movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, I like that trailer. Soooo weird to see Wesley Snipes and Mel Gibson now (among the other oldies but goodies) as they are much older (Gibson more so than Snipes).

Heh, I like that trailer. Soooo weird to see Wesley Snipes and Mel Gibson now (among the other oldies but goodies) as they are much older (Gibson more so than Snipes).

I'm like that, loving to see the actual trailer soon, Hopefully sooner then later!

• 2 months later...

Not sure how to put up as video but this site as a proper teaser to the film.

https://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/the-expendables-3-exclusive-roll-call-preview-sylvester-stallone-mel-gibson-harrison-ford-180512144.html?vp=1

Also anyone can put them pictures of the crew in one banner, id want it for my facebook cover photo ;)