The Expendables 3 (2014)

Loving the fact these actors who are older then most new actors actually put some effort into what they do. Why i love being an 80's child and being brought up with these guys!!

New picture too!! Snipes!!

526878_575833062455824_229328525_n.jpg

I think this film is going to top for the best even know the 2nd one was awesome, With Van damme in!!

Actually good teaser lol i didn't knew Robert Davi was in this? I still class him as such a underrated actor! Still do this day i think he did a good job as the bad guy in James Bond "Licence to kill"

2013-09-18_01-39-13.png

Nicolas Cage won't be in The Expendables 3, but his role - a character called 'Bonaparte' who is apparently, "an ex-mercenary who helps the Expendables in their mission" - has been taken by Transformers: Age of Extinction star Kelsey Grammer. He's now said to be closing in on a deal to join a cast which includes Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Terry Crews, Antonio Banderas, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren and Wesley Snipes. This is yet another very different type of role for the actor who was previously best known for playing Frasier Crane in the beloved sitcom Frasier.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=87222

• 2 weeks later...

Nicolas Cage won't be in The Expendables 3, but his role - a character called 'Bonaparte' who is apparently, "an ex-mercenary who helps the Expendables in their mission" - has been taken by Transformers: Age of Extinction star Kelsey Grammer.

He looks better suited to the role to me anyway.