The Expendables 3 (2014)

Cage: Right on, I like him!

Eastwood: Too old, perhaps just a small cameo

Seagal: Won't do it due to feud with Expendables producer Avi Lerner

Chan: Sweet! Pretty sure he was confirmed a while back??

Snipes: Yeah....he's in jail.

Mel Gibson needs to be in this!!

I would say this is old news. I think i heard that Jackie Chan was already on board with this. And with any other star that is on board it's all just fan boys wanting there fav actors to be on the next film. I'd love for Wesley Snipes to come on. He's out from jail this year!

I know these are pure action films so they should be taken for what they are, but god damn the acting was AWFUL in the last one.

Pure self parody if you ask me, gold at that!

^ It'll be awful in the next one and the one after that. These guys aren't know for their acting skills. :D

IMO there so bad, they're enjoyable for what the movie is... The actions heros from the 90s and 00s saying good bye!

• 3 months later...

:shakes fist:

Wheaton!!

I know I'm late to the party on this one, but...Nerdist fan?? Just got into the Nerdist stuff, so don't hate on me :D

I'm really looking forward to this one. I enjoyed The Expendables (despite the terrible camera work) and the sequel managed to outdo it in pretty much every way. As long as you don't take films like this too seriously they're really enjoyable.

They're like a rollercoaster. You're not meant to think about it, you just go along for a fun ride. The more action hero's the more loops!

As long as you don't take films like this too seriously they're really enjoyable.

Yeah, it's suppose to be mindless entertainment, not Shakespeare. :D

• Like 1

Not 100% sure about it but i think it will break the record of most action stars in one movie :)

I enjoyed the first 2. As long as you dont think about it too much and maybe even look at it as a comedy then it's cool.

I wasn't too pleased with the last one. This movie is meant to be serious, not an action comedy and Stallone seems to be drifting from the serious part and adding comedy and stupid one-liners that really ruin the movie. Arnold, even though it was great to see him again, was absolutely under utilized. The same goes for Chuck Norris. They need to keep this movies on a serious note and forget about the comedy, otherwise, it will fail. Stallone is well known for being an epic fail when it comes to comedy. Every comedy he has tried to make has failed big time at the box office and unfortunately, he is the one that writes the script for this movies, so I sincerely hope he gets much more serious on the next movie.

Arnold, even though it was great to see him again, was absolutely under utilized. The same goes for Chuck Norris.

I don't know what more you could expect for cameo roles. Giving them any more screen time would only have detracted from the main cast and simply wasn't necessary. Personally, I was happy with their roles.