Megan Fox joins Michael Bay's "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

I wish the went back to the adult version of TMNT comic books and not the stupid kids one :'(

Yoda kind of fighted as I expected him to, to be honest. I don't see what the problem was or how else you could imagine it really.  Actually I tell a lie, I didn't expect him to bust a sweat stopping the pillar from falling.

Now that its been pointed out the turtles do look a bit creepy but eh.

Unfortunately Michael Bay is garbage, and so was Transformers - before and after he got his hands on the series. I hope he makes more and more Transformer films and eventually runs his career and that franchise into the ground. I'll probably put myself through the new TMNT, but I'll certainly not pay nor go out of my way to see it.

Totally agree, he screwed the transformers series by introducing fox, she did not belong, and had no chemistry going on.

who keeps giving Michael Bay work? This movie looks absolutely terrible. Also, more lens flare please.

People more kitsch than him.

It is 2014...Who presents their name like that?

post-287862-0-46963400-1397453781.png

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly though... I re-watched TMNT 2: Secret of the Ooze and it was pretty awful.  I remember loving it in 3rd grade.  Sad that TMNT 2 is THE "dedicated to the memory of Jim Henson" movie (last one we worked on).

I tried to watch the more recent TMNT movie and though it was pretty terrible too.

Has there *ever* been a good TMNT movie?  IMO the only good TMNT was the old cartoon series and comic book but I'm not a huge fan of the series anyway.

People more kitsch than him.

It is 2014...Who presents their name like that?

Michael Bay. Even if it had been someone else's name on a completely unrelated movie I would have answered Michael Bay.

• Like 1

Honestly though... I re-watched TMNT 2: Secret of the Ooze and it was pretty awful.  I remember loving it in 3rd grade.  Sad that TMNT 2 is THE "dedicated to the memory of Jim Henson" movie (last one we worked on).

I tried to watch the more recent TMNT movie and though it was pretty terrible too.

Has there *ever* been a good TMNT movie?  IMO the only good TMNT was the old cartoon series and comic book but I'm not a huge fan of the series anyway.

Aye, the cartoon series was prettyyyy good