Megan Fox joins Michael Bay's "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

2FmtTah-MeganFox-TMNTSet-July22-2013-8-_

perfect angle :shifty:

I've really never been much of a Megan Fox fan, but she is smoking hot these days. 

agreed, that plus the pseudo red hair... gimme moar!

• 1 month later...

So we still don't know what they're going to look like? I'm a bit sad that they're going with CGI instead of how the original movies had it, animatronics ftw!

• Like 1

So we still don't know what they're going to look like? I'm a bit sad that they're going with CGI instead of how the original movies had it, animatronics ftw!

Motion Capture Suits

That looks awesome!

I've recently started re-watching He-Man (And the Masteeeeeeerrrs of the Universe) with my son.

I wouldn't mind seeing that getting the 21st century Hollywood treatment.

You mean like this?

he-man-redesign-cropped.jpg

I'm glad about that tbh. It would've looked awkward if they used animatronics (Even though those can look awesome too!)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I tried, and can confirm it is horrible. Nostalgia messes with your memory.

The cartoon MOVIE of Transformers is still very watchable.  The series is brain nullifying though.. I made it through 3 episodes of season 1.  They stretch three words of plot way too far to cater for simple minds.

These designs for the Turtles are looking awesome! I really hope they're the real deal for the film!

• Like 2

Shedder looks awesome. The turtles look good, but are a little more "hunchy" then I pictured. Not sure about the armour either.

The Turtle van is excellent though.