Megan Fox joins Michael Bay's "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

• 2 weeks later...

The pictures are somehow makes thinks that M.Bay forgot some fashion sense are unsuitable for reporter.

So whats April O'Neil job in this movies? Sales Promotion Girl?

If I were to go upstairs right now and do the 'dance with no pants' Megan Fox would be the chosen one.

I would probably see you all next millennium if that were true, she is sizzling.

grey hunchback suit?

They cut the budget at the last minute. So we're largely going to have to use our imaginations to visualize them as turtles.</s>

Motion capture suit.

I still love to watch the old TMNT films and cartoons (granted the first TMNT film is amazing and the rest are camp facades) every few years.

Unfortunately Michael Bay is garbage, and so was Transformers - before and after he got his hands on the series. I hope he makes more and more Transformer films and eventually runs his career and that franchise into the ground. I'll probably put myself through the new TMNT, but I'll certainly not pay nor go out of my way to see it.

Megan Fox in tight yellow jumpsuit? .... I may start humping my monitor :D ....

Damn they couldn't even throw the old fans a bone and atleast use the yellow jumpsuit?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

William Fichtner's Role in TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Finally Revealed

What are you doing in "Ninja Turtles"?

I play Shredder. It is cool. It's one of those things that came along where I thought, "Really? Let me think about this for a minute." [Laughs] Then I was like, "Yeah, OK, this sounds like a journey." I'm very glad that it worked out, I'm really glad that I'm doing it.

• 1 month later...

That turtle really blends in with the crowd.

:p

Looking good though!