Not a good week for Justin Bieber

Yes.

The end is nigh :rofl:

Prehaps if he takes off his gas mask he may be able to breath better. Mind you London is a s**t hole for fresh air

Actually, London's air quality is generally very good by European standards which most likely makes it a hell of a lot better than most other cities around the world. Here are the figures for the last 48 hours and you can see that figures for background and roadside pollution are currently very low:

http://www.airqualit...ails.php?london

post-187627-0-80795900-1362870034.png

From what I hear, he started on the camera man at one point, putting one of them in hospital with a burst bladder from laughing too hard.

oh god please let him pick a fight with the papp. That broke JK's nose.....

Would love to claim this comment as my own, but as someone on Reddit said:

"he's going to be a nightmare when he starts puberty"

• Like 1

Actually, London's air quality is generally very good by European standards which most likely makes it a hell of a lot better than most other cities around the world. Here are the figures for the last 48 hours and you can see that figures for background and roadside pollution are currently very low:

http://www.airqualit...ails.php?london

Come on, how can you seriously look at the huge discrepancy just between those two consecutive days and conclude that it's enough data to extrapolate ANY general assumptions about London air quality? That website is bad enough--there are a *ton* of holes in the data. Some sets are missing entire countries, days at a time go by with no data to show for them. Either it's a brand new service just getting started (and thus a terrible source for meaningful conclusions at this time), or it's relying on horribly maintained equipment (and thus a terrible source for meaningful conclusions at this time). Their annual numbers are *nonexistent* for...almost everything.

Go look at a site with its act together. The EEA has a crapload of data for the taking; AirBase isn't the worst place to start. The fact that the UK is throwing a tantrum about meeting pollutant reduction expectations implies a lot right off the bat. Frankly, I don't understand what sort of national pride compels people to tell themselves "it's no worse than any other major city", an eerie echo of the sort of thing someone in an abusive relationship would say.

To be fair the paparazzi guy started calling him out in the middle of a street and Bieber responded back. If he had run off with his tail between his legs, he'd have equally been slanted in the press for being a chicken ****.

It's a no win situation.

Honestly I'd have just loved to have seen Justin Bieber beat the **** out of that guy just because that paparazzi guy would forever be known as the guy who got beat up by Justin Bieber, which regardless of his strength or no strength, would be deemed embarassing by the whole world :laugh:

If you hear the dialogue of the clip where he's wearing red, "he leaves the building and on the way to the car, he pushes a pap on his right, and jumps into the car, the bouncer closes the door the paps then call him a little ****, and come on then you little ********er try that without your bell your bouncer you ****, the bouncer then opens the door, and beiber jumps out squealing at the pap, whachoo saaayy.... he retorts," the bouncer pretendts to hold beiber,"

Right I think the whole incident was staged/managed,

lil prick couldnt sell a download in a barrell of *****

ach, swear censor, just listen to the clip

he started on the paparazzi today :rofl:

tumblr_mjcndfMHvO1rq31q9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjcndfMHvO1rq31q9o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjcndfMHvO1rq31q9o8_1280.jpg

he started on the paparazzi today :rofl:

tumblr_mjcndfMHvO1rq31q9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjcndfMHvO1rq31q9o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjcndfMHvO1rq31q9o8_1280.jpg

rofl love how the guy just needs only 1 arm to hold that little kid back :rofl: and i wouldnt call his arms that strong either.

also no idea whats the fascination with him. he cant sing, he cant make music, hell he doesnt even look closely to good ... maybe 10 years ago i would have found something in him, but thats speculation. for sure i know im getting older :laugh:

I heard that he has vowed not to come back to the UK after how badly this tour has gone - WIN!

Quote from Independance day - "Send the message to other countries"

• Like 3