BATTLEFIELD 4 CONTROL ROOM
This is the official Neowin forum topic for Battlefield 4
Please discuss all news, updates, and other BF4 related discussions here.
We'll try our bests to keep this OP updated with all the latest BF4 info.
BF3 Premium Owners get access to the Battlefield 4 Beta! WOOT!
Release Date: Fall 2013
Engine: Frostbite 3
- OS: 32-bit Vista SP2
- CPU(AMD): 2,8 GHz Athlon X2
- CPU(Intel): 2,4 GHz Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 30 GB
- GPU(AMD): Radeon 3870
- GPU(Nvidia): GeForce 8800 GT
- VRAM: 512 MB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 8
- CPU(AMD): 6-core
- CPU(Intel): 4-core
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 30 GB
- GPU(AMD): Radeon 7870
- GPU(Nvidia): GeForce GT660
- VRAM: 3 GB
Standard: $59 - PC/Xbox360/PS3
Digital Deluxe: $69 - Early Access to beta, plus first expansion pack.
Battlefield 4 Premium membership includes:
• Five digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps and in-game content
• Two-weeks early access to all expansion packs for that competitive edge
• Exclusive personalization options including camos, paints, emblems, dogtags and more
• Priority position in server queues
• New weekly content and challenges:
• 12 Battlepacks
Game play Footage:
Battlefield 4™ is a genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory - moments found only in Battlefield. These 17 minutes of Battlefield 4 gameplay provide an exclusive look at BF4's single-player campaign. With dynamic destructible environments, epic vehicular combat, and the chaos of all-out war, Battlefield 4 gives you the freedom to do more and be more for an unrivaled entertainment experience.
Frostbite 3 (new effects):
Battlefield 4: Official Levolution Features Video
^^ haha awesome
New Game Mode Revealed – Obliteration
(click for larger images)
Edited by Andrew G., 27 February 2014 - 23:08.