FBI attempts to explain UFO memo in vault

All kinds of evidence has been put out there -- but none of it is going to convince those who simply don't want to believe that other intelligent beings exist. ;)

Exactly. Even if aliens would appear and land, they would say it's a government hoax.

• 1 month later...

^ Wernher von Braun's assistant said years ago, that Braun said various threats would be put out by the government.

The next will be an Asteroid threatening Earth, and the last hoax will be an Alien attack. ;)

Yes, because I'm sure second- or third-hand claims that were never investigated always get forwarded to the Director of the FBI from the head of a field office.

I would agree that this seems odd.

Lets say a certain country launches a secret probe containing mutated Monkeys testing a hypothesis they have in regard to a new weapons delivery system.Said craft launches on time and disappears from radar as expected but does not reappear at the target site, nothing can be found except for minute pieces of wreckage in the target area and a news black out is in effect.Wreckage retrieved from archives meanwhile matches exactly the pattern of the delivery package and its occupants........

Now are they aliens?

^ Wernher von Braun's assistant said years ago, that Braun said various threats would be put out by the government.

The next will be an Asteroid threatening Earth, and the last hoax will be an Alien attack. ;)

That wouldn't surprise me in the least.