34 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Mr Spoon' timestamp='1365668701' post='595630110']

This is something I often wonder.

I have met many a girl who has told me they were "raped", but I wonder if at the time of the sexual activity, they wanted it or at least were "okay" with it happening. Then, a few hours, days, weeks whatever later, they decide they didn't want it and then call it rape.
It's only rape if you didn't want it at the time... you can't change your mind later!
[/quote]

That is why most civilized societies don't allow children to consent to sex.

Posted

[quote name='FloatingFatMan' timestamp='1365664218' post='595630040']
A screw up or not, no one deserves the treatment she ended up getting. :(

Someone should have been there to help her...
[/quote]

I agree and it makes me wonder where her parents were this whole time.
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='Growled' timestamp='1365732052' post='595632258']
[/quote]

Or the parents of the rapists? Or the school administration? Or law enforcement?

Posted

I thought there was not enough evidence to prosucute for sending the photo. These kids getting away with it!!

Posted

[quote name='logicwin' timestamp='1365648104' post='595629810']
according to various other sources the police looked into it as a rape charge but it was dropped due to the videos/pictures pointing to consent being given. of course people in your school are gonna consider you a disgusting person if you hang around with people of the drug culture, get the word f*** you tattooed on your hand and go to parties for group sex, this isnt even the beginning of it, one look at her twitter feed and you see her butt naked with weed on her back and various pictures of her drunk and high. obviously she was not some angel. her grades were leaked as well and it showed her failing them. people like her need to stop being portrayed by the media like some precious snowflake. No they acted like ****ty people and when reality hit that others didnt like them for it they get super upset for it like they should be treated special for acting like that. no thats not how society works.

edit: forgot link to twitter feed [url="https://twitter.com/rprsnsxo/media/grid"]https://twitter.com/...nsxo/media/grid[/url]
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that isn't her naked butt, I mean she could have a hairy ass but it seems like a stretch
2 people like this

Posted

Using drugs is silly but it doesn't mean she deserved to die for it. Some of you are truly disgusting human beings.
2 people like this

Posted

Heard about this on the radio. Apparently Anonymous issued a statement saying that those responsible for the abuse turn themselves in to authorities.

Found their statement online:

[quote][color=#333333]Operation Justice For Rehtaeh
2 people like this

Posted

[quote]
[b][size=6][url="http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/bullying-can-be-a-crime-pm-says-as-halifax-vigil-honours-rehtaeh-parsons/article11090883/"][color=#000000]Bullying can be a crime, PM says as Halifax vigil honours Rehtaeh Parsons[/color][/url][/size][/b]

[color=#000000][font=Garuda, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Stephen Harper is speaking out on the tragic death of a Nova Scotia teenager, saying bullying is more than kids acting up

Posted

[quote name='Growled' timestamp='1365732052' post='595632258']
[/quote]

They named her "Heather", backwards.