Gaming tab on front page

Since NeoGamr is gone, and the gaming section is now to a tab on the front page, I'm a bit curious:

Would it be possible if when clicking on the Gaming tab on the front page, that the Forum Posts box would switch to show threads in the gaming section of the forum?

One of my favorite features and reasons I visited NeoGamr was for this easy access of seeing what were the top threads going on in the gaming section.

Just a thought,

Thanks!

Well that would be hard to implement since gaming news goes in multiple forums, the trade off was to still allow an index of gaming news posts in the main page format. Also, it's really easy to see which is news and which isn't in any of the gaming forums since the full name of the reporter is clearly labeled along with the post.

The other good thing about this format is that my post from April 22nd is still near the top of Gamers' Hangout as long as people keep replying to it, where normally it would slip down the news page to oblivion :p

Yeah, and the Latest in Gaming on the sidebar of the mainpage helps a lot, though the comment count doesn't work for forum posts (which I'm guess is obviously because they're forum posts, not actual articles with comments).

Really like the direction this has gone though. (Y)