video

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 +warwagon

warwagon

Only you can prevent forest fires.

• 26,188 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:32

Here is a video to show you the power of makeup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex33wtqnNz8

#2 ShareShiz

ShareShiz

Neowinian

• 969 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:59

Or just clean your face and don't drink soda. And go to bed with a clean towel over your pillow.

#3 Deleted Bye

Deleted Bye

Neowinian Senior

• 3,781 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:15

Or just clean your face and don't drink soda. And go to bed with a clean towel over your pillow.

damn, you a doctor? sounds so easy!

#4 astropheed

astropheed

astropheed

• 1,674 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:31

Yes, those are scientifically the only reasons anyone ever suffers from acne. You clearly do medicine for a living.

On topic: The 'power' is superficial reinforcement of the primitive instincts of man by means of manipulation through visual stimulation. Sadly, this does nothing for a persons personality, and in most circumstances has a direct correlation of hindering the capability to develop one. Ultimately such a person, in the extreme, will eventually grow old with nothing left but the nostalgia of who they once pretended to be and continue to pretend to be; never to be themselves. Any persons that succumb to the initial superficial illusion of beauty will eventually see through the mirage and hold in contempt the person they thought they knew.... in the end it's likely no one wins from this.

But hey, you look hot now. And that's what counts, right ladies?

tl;dr: You look good now, but it won't last forever and you're likely ugly inside and eventually people will see that.

God am I glad I married my beautiful and intelligent Wife -- So, so glad.

#5 Neztea

Neztea

DoN't Be SuCh A pLaYa HatA!

• 1,584 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:03

Yeah, that is a bad case of Acne unfortunately which in itself could lead to scarring. It doesn't matter what you do, even if it is less soda's and a clean towel over your face, it still is a bacterial infection leading to that sort of condition.

I hope the girl has seen a dermatologist and perhaps even been prescribed some oral antibiotics for it.

Still, one has to wonder the power of makeup and how it really can transform an individual.

Neztea

#6 Crisp

Crisp

To infinity and beyond

• 5,438 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:20

One has to wonder why Warwagon is on YouTube looking at makeup videos...

#7 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 34,089 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:25

He want's to look pretty :)

#8 OP +warwagon

warwagon

• 26,188 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 13:56

One has to wonder why Warwagon is on YouTube looking at makeup videos...

Probably one of those cases about "How did I end up here" ... I might have been watching a video about windows 8.

#9 firey

firey

F͎̗͉͎͈͑͡ȉ͎̣̐́ṙ͖̺͕͙̓̌è̤̞͉̟̲͇̍̍̾̓ͥͅy͓̍̎̌̏̒

• 7,995 posts
  • Phone: Android (4.1.2)

Posted 02 May 2013 - 14:37

Probably one of those cases about "How did I end up here" ... I might have been watching a video about windows 8.

Posted Image

#10 Marshall

Marshall

▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅

• 12,614 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 14:47

She would save a lot of money if she just didn't wear makeup at all and showed up late night at the bars where all the men are wearing their beer goggles.

Seriously though, that looks like a pretty bad case of cystic acne, in which I hope she's seeing a dermatologist about. I applaud her for having the courage to reveal her face without makeup to the world though.

#11 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:02

I wonder if makeup could help me? :D

#12 Yusuf M.

Yusuf M.

• 21,350 posts
  • Phone: OnePlus One 64GB

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:16

Damn. She really needs to see a dermatologist. Anyway, I don't like it when girls use a ton of makeup. It gives their face a clown-like appearance (where their face is lighter than the rest of their body). There's also the makeup effect where the only time you see a girl is when she has makeup. And when you see her without makeup, she almost looks like a different person.

#13 OP +warwagon

warwagon

• 26,188 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:16

I wonder if makeup could help me? :D

I know right? I might try some, see if it will help hide the dark circles under my eyes. To show you what I mean, I will bring out the creepy photo of the week ... week..week...week...week

At the time of posting this photo was 5 mins old.
Posted Image

#14 compl3x

compl3x

Neowinian Senior

• 8,126 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:45

Damn. She really needs to see a dermatologist. Anyway, I don't like it when girls use a ton of makeup. It gives their face a clown-like appearance (where their face is lighter than the rest of their body). There's also the makeup effect where the only time you see a girl is when she has makeup. And when you see her without makeup, she almost looks like a different person.

It's rather ironic that some women start looking more attractive as they begin removing the make up.

#15 OP +warwagon

warwagon

• 26,188 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:01

It's rather ironic that some women start looking more attractive as they begin removing the make up.

It's also ironic that she looks better without makeup than some fat large women look like with makeup.