Is the mall a good place to meet women?

No need for the dog, just take a niece or nephew and get him or her some ice cream, we're coming into the summer now, so there will be women a plenty, seeing as you're nice to kids can also get you noticed...

Good point. Now I just need a niece or nephew in the same city - no, wait - country as me, and I'm sorted. :p

Good point. Now I just need a niece or nephew in the same city - no, wait - country as me, and I'm sorted. :p

Ahh... ok you're screwed, sorry bud :(

Though you may not think so, but parks are actually a great place to meet people, not just women, if by on the off chance you meet a woman that wants to meet you, a park is great as it's public, and relaxing, at least for the woman.

If that does not work for you, try back alleys or industrial areas at night :p

The question is, what am I going to do at the park all by myself? Just stand there?

Mall is the best place for sarging. The overall quality of girls would be higher compared to bars. But it would be harder to engage conversation in non drunken state.

WHy don't you google your age range, city and events and go there? Join a gym or Salsa class if you have to.

Be confident in your approach.

Best of luck.

• Like 2

The question is, what am I going to do at the park all by myself? Just stand there?

It's almost summer dude, aren't there any social events going on or coming soon??

Mall is the best place for sarging. The overall quality of girls would be higher compared to bars. But it would be harder to engage conversation in non drunken state.

WHy don't you google your age range, city and events and go there? Join a gym or Salsa class if you have to.

Best of luck.

What does "sarging" mean? I can't even find the word in the dictionary.

And I did join a Salsa class. I keep going and then end up stopping because I really don't like it that much. The dance is too intense.

Best of luck.

Salsa, yes! Doubly so if your first response to that was "but I suck at dancing!" or the like. Or if not that, something along those lines. A guy who is willing to step outside his comfort zone and learn something new, while perhaps laughing at himself along the way, is very attractive. Passion and enthusiasm is attractive, apathy and timidity is not. Don't confuse that with shyness--that type of timidity can be cute too. A quiet confidence is fine. The type of "timidity" I mean that is a turnoff is the settled-in, not open to new things, no-zest-for-life, boring sort.

Basically, be comfortable with who you are, go out and do things you enjoy, have fun, and you'll automatically attract the right kinds of people. Men and women, really--new friends are always cool too and help expand your social circle. And as a bonus, if you meet someone while you're out doing an activity you like, you instantly know you have things in common with her that you can do together. :)

And I did join a Salsa class. I keep going and then end up stopping because I really don't like it that much. The dance is too intense.

I can't help on the dictionary front, that word has surprised me as well. But from the point I've quoted I think you're going about this all wrong. You're trying to get involved in activities to meet women, when that should be your second thought. Your first thought should be doing something that you enjoy. After all, if you met a girl at the Salsa class you can probably assume that she enjoys Salsa. The fact that you don't will cause issues before anything has even happened, and you'll then come across as "that guy that is only here for the girls."

Step 1) Find something that you enjoy.

Step 2) Get involved with said activity.

Step 3) If you see someone that you are attracted to, you have a shared interest without needing to try and figure it out.

• Like 2

I can't help on the dictionary front, that word has surprised me as well. But from the point I've quoted I think you're going about this all wrong. You're trying to get involved in activities to meet women, when that should be your second thought. Your first thought should be doing something that you enjoy. After all, if you met a girl at the Salsa class you can probably assume that she enjoys Salsa. The fact that you don't will cause issues before anything has even happened, and you'll then come across as "that guy that is only here for the girls."

Step 1) Find something that you enjoy.

Step 2) Get involved with said activity.

Step 3) If you see someone that you are attracted to, you have a shared interest without needing to try and figure it out.

I went for Salsa class about 9 months, then stopped. Then went again and then stopped. And I'm going again and thinking of stopping. Like I said, the activity it too intense and my knee is paying for it because I experience minor pains, which my doctor said was a torn cartilage. This is a VERY VERY strenuous dance to learn. I recommend it only for a career, but for a relaxing hobby, look elsewhere.

The gist of it is that do not concentrate on a single place. Go to bars, parks, malls, go to any activity you like.

Mix it all up.

Before all this, read few personality development books. Because once you improve your inner game, your outer game will show. Chics dig confidence.

I am also going to state an irony. DO NOT read advice on pick up forums. It is all random and written in frustration.

Remember this: your main objective should be self improvement.

You don't have to stand there... Just meet the woman you like and have a talk and go from there... There are softball games that women play at the parks.. Even the girls who are not in the team, they stop by to watch the games to learn so they can be prepared for if they want to play next year or something.

Take the dog with you for the walk at the park...

Define "nice"... Cause i've met bible lovers that are, let me put it this way, CRAzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p

I know that... I understand that some girls are crazy like you said... you never know there are good ones at church... even the young ones... If you don't see the young ones at church, then you are in the wrong church because they are for old people... I went to church in the past, they were good ones in there... I met them and had a chat with them...

Don't forget that the church have social events from time to time, such as fish fry, small seasonal amusement park, etc. Which I have seen lot of girls there from little kids to adults..

• Like 1

women are people too [..]. Think of each person you meet as another individual just like you, with hopes and fears and uncertainties and quirks and goals and etc.

I reject your reality and substitute with my own.

Park + dog = instant conversation starter. (Y)

Now I just need a dog.

Even better if you bring a cat, because that stands out even more and everyone loves cats.

• Like 2

er, what? My father left when I was a kid, so that automatically makes me a bad person and partner? How very rude. :no:

Anyway, OP, check the replies here, especially from Astra.Xtreme and DirtyLarry. They had very good and thorough answers that I agree with. :) Most of all just remember that women are people too, not just pretty things for you to sleep with (lol). Think of each person you meet as another individual just like you, with hopes and fears and uncertainties and quirks and goals and etc. Will make the whole experience more rewarding.

thanks for your little piece of anectdotal evidence but statistics don't lie. Children raised without their father are at significant risk of manner of social and emotional problems. Did you know that the incarceration rate disparity between whites and blacks in america disappear when you control for inmates raised in single parent households? Just because you turned out alright doesn't mean that I or any other guy wants to wade through oceans of emotionally disturbed and unbalanced women that are the daughters of single mothers to get to the few that are like you.

thanks for your little piece of anectdotal evidence but statistics don't lie. Children raised without their father are at significant risk of manner of social and emotional problems. Did you know that the incarceration rate disparity between whites and blacks in america disappear when you control for inmates raised in single parent households? Just because you turned out alright doesn't mean that I or any other guy wants to wade through oceans of emotionally disturbed and unbalanced women that are the daughters of single mothers to get to the few that are like you.

Does that include those of us with stepfathers??

Does that include those of us with stepfathers??

totally not sure. I do know that the problem doesn't plague children whose, typically father, dies

That's odd, because my biological father died and my mom remarried, but I do feel that I have social and emotional problems. If I didn't, I wouldn't have started this thread on a tech forum, lol. My stepfather is decent person, but for some reason, I never felt very comfortable with him as I do with my mom (who is my biological mother). I wonder if this has more to do with my stepfather's personality, but sometimes I wonder if I would've turned out differently had I been raised by my real father.

Would it make me a creep if I went to park with binoculars? Hey, they may come in handy as there are a lot of girls that like to tan there in the summer. :D

Um you are a perv. And I sure as hell hope no woman gives you the time of day. Creeper.

This makes sense to a large degree. My father died when I was in my early teens, and I have a hard time when it comes to social things, and even harder time when it comes to talking to or interacting with women.

Forget fathers, stepfathers and so on. The argument (if used correctly) is about authoritative male figures. Nothing more, nothing less.

Um you are a perv. And I sure as hell hope no woman gives you the time of day. Creeper.

I was joking.

Forget fathers, stepfathers and so on. The argument (if used correctly) is about authoritative male figures. Nothing more, nothing less.

Well, if that's true, then it's going to be a problem when homosexual couples adopt and have kids. They will have either two male figures or two female figures.

I was joking.

Well, if that's true, then it's going to be a problem when homosexual couples adopt and have kids. They will have either two male figures or two female figures.

Even homosexuals have the concept of male and female in the relationship.