Psychic Who Said Amanda Was Dead, Silent After Berry Is Found Alive

Spellcraft? Really? yeah, you really haven't read the Bible, have you?

It's fully discouraged.

There are known segments that were excluded from the bible that included this sort of thing. But I guess you don't know your history too well.

The fact that you think it's all about power means that you really have no idea what it's about. Has the Catholic church used it for power? Sure, that is totally true. However, the Bible isn't meant for power. It's not meant for controlling people. It's about a non-violent revolution of LOVE.

More history failure from the mouth of the forum theocrat.

Think about things this way. Anything can be used for good or evil. I can use a car to drive to work, or I can run over people in a shopping mall. Now was that car built for evil and built to kill people? No of course not. That is my point and this is a failure of understanding of almost every Atheist on the planet. They don't understand humanity itself. They lack the entire concept of how humanity works, because if they did, they wouldn't be blaming religion for everything going wrong on the planet.

I have listened to Richard Dawkins time and time again talk about how bad religion is, but he never understands the difference with humanity itself. In all of the education he has, he is a complete fool in the understanding of humanity.

Actually, most of us have a far better understanding of humanity than you do. We know full well the true purpose of religion and have explained it time and time again; yet you lot continue in your blinkered views.

Jesus Christ is the sacrifice for our sins. He is God. He came down to change the world because Adam and Eve messed up. There was no sin in the world before the choice that gave us the planet we are currently living on. He came down 2000 years ago because there was going to be a huge increase in the amount of people on the Earth (currently we have 7 Billion people, more people than what has ever been on this planet).

I don't know what breaking commandments means.

How can an entity that cannot die, sacrifice its life for our sins (which it created in the first place?)

God gave us free will that is true. This allows people to choose who they are for. However, Hell wasn't meant for people, it was meant for Satan and his angels. If you are not for God, who are you for? You have to choose who you will vote for, either you chose God or you choose Satan. If you don't vote for God, you have already voted for Satan. Therefore you already have made a choice. Everyone on this planet will have to vote who they will worship, even if you don't want to vote you have to vote for someone.

In California, I am wanting to be independent, but they make me register either as a Republican or a Democrat, I can't make a choice for anything else other than those two.

Atheists don't "vote" either way, we abstain. As usual, you're typing nonsense.

Anyway, I don't want to talk about religion in a thread that has nothing to do with it.

Then why are you?

In California, I am wanting to be independent, but they make me register either as a Republican or a Democrat, I can't make a choice for anything else other than those two.

http://www.calvoter....er/faq.html#par

On the voter registration form, you will be asked if you want to choose a political party. There are a number of qualified political parties in California. You may choose one of these parties or you may choose to be unaffiliated with any party - voters who wish to register independent of a party must select "Decline to State" or "No Party Preference" when regisetring to vote. You may also select "Other" and designate a political party that is not an official party in California (meaning it has not reached the threshold of required number of party members to be considered an official party).

http://www.calvoter....cs/parties.html

American Independent

www.aipca.org

476 Deodara Street

Vacaville, CA 95688

(707) 359-4884

email: info@aipca.org

Democratic

www.cadem.org

1401 21st Street, Ste 200

Sacramento, CA 95814-5221

(916) 442-5707

email: email form

Green

www.cagreens.org

716 W. Wilshire Avenue

Fullerton, CA 92832

(714) 325-5223

email: jrands_liaison@earthlink.net

Libertarian

www.ca.lp.org

14547 Titus Street, Suite 214

Panorama City, CA 91402-4935

(877) 884-1776

email: office@ca.lp.org

Peace and Freedom

www.peaceandfreedom.org

20212 Harvard Way

Riverside, CA 92507

(951) 787-0318

email: kevinakin1950@hotmail.com

Republican

www.cagop.org

1903 W Magnolia Blvd

Burbank, CA 91506

(818) 841-5210

email: chairman@cagop.org

Sure looks like they have more then 2 options, or even pick no party at all.

Maybe you sold read the parts of the bible that got removed, because it talked about spellcraft.

Or realize that the bible is a collection of very old stories collected and put together by people in power in order to get more power and create their vision. So even if you assume that all the stories are true. You also have to re,ember they where edited and put together by powerful people hundreds of years later in order to control the masses. And the bible consists of only a fraction of the manuscripts of the time, the very few manuscripts that tell the story a they want them to, after some interpretation and editing anyway.

Also from your sig, if god so loved the world, then why is belief in his son, the idol, the second god that breaks the commandments a requirement for him loving you back and giving you everlasting life.

Herei give you free will to do as you please because I love you, but if you don't do as I say and believe as I say, the you will go to hell.

Yeah, all about love,,,

I am not about to get into a theological debate, but at least research what you are talking about. The Christian bible refers to God as the holy trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. There is no separation into additional gods or idols.

I seriously doubt this is true. Science never addresses anything paranormal because they close their eyes to it's existence. You can throw anything at a wall to make some "scientific excuse" but that is like taking a puzzle piece and trying to make it fit, it's not a satisfiable answer.

Real Intellectuals will know that Science does not have all the answers and if you think Science does, then you are either really ignorant or closed minded to the truth. There is more than this physical realm, it doesn't matter if you don't believe it or not, it is there and it is real.

Answering something by using a catch-all field that has no real basis in reality is not the answer. Could "paranormal" activity be real? Sure. If it is real, science will evolve to a point where it can be proven. Until then, it belongs in the realm of fiction, along with dragons and wizards.

I am not about to get into a theological debate, but at least research what you are talking about. The Christian bible refers to God as the holy trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. There is no separation into additional gods or idols.

it's called a workaround, an doesn't change the fact that every christian is breaking their own religions very own base commandment.

I lurk threads a lot and have to agree with FloatingFatMan so much (actually I find myself in agreement a lot from him...).

Anyhow, Psychics are frauds, end of. No one has ethereal visions nor can they predict the future. The only thing we know for sure is people can generally tell when they are dying (as they feel themselves being let go).

As for the guy who claims the psychic he has a year wait for was the real deal, you would be surprised what anyone can find out about you from a single google search. The psychic and his lackeys had an ENTIRE YEAR to construct the event and make sure it was flawless. Put your emotions and shock value aside and accept the truth; they are entertainers and nothing more,

Time to wake up people and see reality in front of you.

So when someone responds to me, that they don't believe me, and offer me suggestions as to why it could be fake, I'm not allowed to enter in to a discussion with them to clarify any points they've made, or to acknowledge what they've put forward as being reasonable? If you don't believe in this stuff, why do you feel I would actually care?

What are you talking about? When did I say that? When did I say "Hey Nashy, you're not allowed to contribute to this discussion"?

:rolleyes:

What are you talking about? When did I say that? When did I say "Hey Nashy, you're not allowed to contribute to this discussion"?

:rolleyes:

Well apparently me responding, and clarifying what I've said to other members is trying to convince people what I experienced was real, when really, I'm just responding to the questions asked.

Actually, most of us have a far better understanding of humanity than you do. We know full well the true purpose of religion and have explained it time and time again; yet you lot continue in your blinkered views.

This is arrogance talking, not truth. You actually don't understand humanity, let alone religion. You can't possibly know, unless you claim ignorance.

You also can't understand the difference between a personal relationship with God and religion. There is also a huge gap between the two.

How can an entity that cannot die, sacrifice its life for our sins (which it created in the first place?)

Because he was born in flesh. Anything that is made of flesh can die. Not really hard to understand.

You think you make things out to be some kind of hard thing, but really you make yourself look dumb.

If the creator of the Universe wants to make himself human, he can do that because he can control what he made.

Again, not really a hard concept to understand.

Atheists don't "vote" either way, we abstain. As usual, you're typing nonsense.

You have heard the term "ignorance of the law is no excuse", well that is really true in this case. Because even if you abstain and claim ignorance, you are still voting. Its irreverent that you abstain because there is no way out.

Yoggy, shut up and take it to the religion thread, where it belongs. This thread is about psychics and their fakery, not your silly beliefs in religion.

I tried that and they mailed me and said that I had to choose.

Maybe you could back that up considering there is evidence suggesting other wise.

Despite all our technical advances, we're still very much a tribal and superstitious society........

This is arrogance talking, not truth. You actually don't understand humanity, let alone religion. You can't possibly know, unless you claim ignorance.

You also can't understand the difference between a personal relationship with God and religion. There is also a huge gap between the two.

Ok first off who are you to tell someone else what they do or don't understand about humanity? Who made you the trusted authority on the subject? You are the one showing ignorance by even suggesting what someone else can speak on, specially given you dont know anyone other then yourself. The same goes for someone else's personal relation with god and/or religion. YOUR personal view and experience is limited to just YOU and YOU ALONE.

We have talked about this in earlier posts, where you pretend to speak on the behalf of others. You need to grow up already and stop acting like that.

You have heard the term "ignorance of the law is no excuse", well that is really true in this case. Because even if you abstain and claim ignorance, you are still voting. Its irreverent that you abstain because there is no way out.

sh31Co5.jpg

• Like 1

Psychics are about as real/believable as the wrestling you see in the WWE!!

Nothing but a scam and anyone stupid enough to believe in them only deserves what they get.

• Like 1

Maybe you could back that up considering there is evidence suggesting other wise.

Well, If I could find the letter that they sent me I would.

Ok first off who are you to tell someone else what they do or don't understand about humanity? Who made you the trusted authority on the subject? You are the one showing ignorance by even suggesting what someone else can speak on, specially given you dont know anyone other then yourself. The same goes for someone else's personal relation with god and/or religion. YOUR personal view and experience is limited to just YOU and YOU ALONE.

Because you clearly don't understand how humanity works. You proved it over and over again.

There are many parts of a person, the two I am focused on talking about is the fleshly side and spiritual side.

The fleshly side is selfish, corruptible, and bound to sin. This is called human nature and is the very core of humanity itself.

This is the side of a person that can drive their human needs and desires. This is the side that can harm people to get what they want through greed, pride, selfishness, etc... This is the side that produces a lot of wrong with the world.

This has nothing to do with the spiritual side or even religious side of people, its just the opposite.

I am not going deeper than that and I am not going into the Psychological reasons. I am only talking about the very basics.

Organized religion is man's fleshly desire to reach God and it has a lot of tradition and bound by human limitations and silliness. Having a personal relationship with God has nothing to do with the flesh, but of the spiritual side of a person. They don't wan't to have a relationship with God because of power reasons, but because God has loved us and so we want to love him.

When I go to church, I am not out to impress anyone. I am there to worship God. I sing songs about God and the pastor has a message about living your life to the fullest with God and loving him and thanking him and praying to him.

When I pray and ask forgiveness of my sins, I get this peace in my heart that is hard to describe to someone who never has had it.

Am I perfect or better than you, no. I sin and I try to do better in not trying to sin, but I am human so I am going to sin.

People who truly love God are not going to be perfect, they are going to be the same as you are, except they believe in trying to do better in life as far as not doing things that are wrong.

sh31Co5.jpg

For those that haven't been told at all, they will be taken care of. God is the most fairest judge out there. What my post was about is that you have been told many, many, many times and thus you have no excuse and its irrelevant if you claim that you haven't taken a side. By default you have made a choice.

There are many parts of a person, the two I am focused on talking about is the fleshly side and spiritual side.

The fleshly side is selfish, corruptible, and bound to sin. This is called human nature and is the very core of humanity itself.

/facepalm

More complete and utter religious nonsense.

/facepalm

More complete and utter religious nonsense.

So human nature is nonsense? LOL Go pick up a book. I can't take you seriously anymore.

So human nature is nonsense? LOL Go pick up a book. I can't take you seriously anymore.

No, the "fleshly" and "Spritiual" parts are complete and utter nonsense. Also, quit polluting this thread with your horsesh**. Take it to the religion thread where it belongs.

The trick is in the use of the word "nature". It's an innate part of who and what we are. Which makes the whole idea that we'd be created like it then told that it's against the rules to be true to that design a complete and utter joke. I certainly won't waste my entire life in fear denying who and what I am. Besides, in no other realms of logic do we blame the creation when it's designed faulty.

No, the "fleshly" and "Spritiual" parts are complete and utter nonsense. Also, quit polluting this thread with your horsesh**. Take it to the religion thread where it belongs.

Why are you even arguing with this guy? He clearly isn't interested in debate, his belief is absolute. Discussion is futile.

Some people are worth chatting to when their opinion differs, the conversation can take some interesting turns and you can end up learning new things even if they don't change your mind. This yogurt guy is clearly not one of those people.

Hell, after reading a few of his posts he seems to believe that bettering oneself is a purely Christian motivation. Either he is trolling, or his belief system is intractable nonsense.