137 replies to this topic

#136 Javik

Javik

#GamerGate

• 6,069 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 15:51

Yep, it isn't, sir.

Prove it, that it fits the definition.

Actually it does. The term paedophile says sexually attracted to children. It doesn't stipulate that you have to be SOLELY attracted to children. A person who is sexually attracted to children and adults still fits the definition.

No. Nothing you post is accurate. You act as if being religious is some damning thing and that all religious people should be burnt at the stake.

Religious people today are nowhere near as bad as they were back then.

Go back to being wrong. you're good at that.

Given the amount of violence that still occurs in the name of religion I'd say they aren't that far off.

#137 Athernar

Athernar

?

• 3,041 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 17:17

Actually, what it comes down to is anti-thiests such as yourself frothing at the mouth anytime a negative thing about Islam is said, just so you can get your own deluded and false accusations across as well.

Frothing at the mouth? Oh if I was as rich as this statement is I could buy a continent as my back yard.

Please, tell me more about frothing at the mouth when your fellow adherents react to any criticism with bombings and death threats. And when you have to keep lying to yourself to avoid the truth.

#138 Brian M.

Brian M.

Neowinian Senior

• 12,822 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 17:22

Thread Closed

This is no longer anything to do with the op. If you want to continue it, take it to the religion thread.