Boston suspect "too cute to be guilty"

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,285 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 00:28

Okay so what it makes no rational sense to have national pride or patriotism, you could have been born in north Korea! Care about and correct there deficiencies assure you there the bigger problem. Then again you Americans think the world ought to admire you for freedom the rest of the world has had for centuries name me one unique virtue of America

What? Stereo typing much. I see it all the time on this forum. How people from around the world think that American's think everyone else should be like us but in reality it seems like people from other countries want us to be like them or think they know whats best for my country..

#47 Raze

Raze

Mentally Compromised

• 4,057 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 00:29

Still off topic.

Please stop generalizing Americans.

On topic.

Maybe this girl can be a pen pal to Mr. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev while he's imprisoned.

#48 Sylar0

Sylar0

Neowinian

• 1,351 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 00:30

What? Stereo typing much. I see it all the time on this forum. How people from around the world think that American's think everyone else should be like us but in reality it seems like people from other countries want us to be like them or think they know whats best for my country..

Consider this: Why do people think like that about America, hint there is a reason. Your foreign policy does not help. You wage wars to make the world uphold American values of your version of freedom and democracy, enter other nations for your benefit. Osama Bin Laden, Iraq....

#49 webeagle12

webeagle12

Neowinian Senior

• 7,215 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 00:39

Only in " fill in a blank"

Attached Images

• Jackie-chan-meme.jpg

#50 trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

• 6,661 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:45

Consider this: Why do people think like that about America, hint there is a reason. Your foreign policy does not help. You wage wars to make the world uphold American values of your version of freedom and democracy, enter other nations for your benefit. Osama Bin Laden, Iraq....

"We" meaning americans, don't wage any wars. Sorry brotato. It's not like we have any control over what our government does. And that is a problem and a true legit gripe you might have. We dislike the things our government does just as much as the rest of the world.

So yeah, please stop generalizing. All the america hate that people spew on this forum at even the smallest opportunity is really getting old.

As for the OP...well the girl made another video where she talks about how the "internet" ruined her life. She said that over the last week or so she's gotten dozens of pizzas in the middle of the night thanks to 4chan. As bad as 4chan is that's actually pretty amusing. I think the entire situation is just one big troll for attention, though.

#51 Garnet H.

Garnet H.

astropheed

• 1,604 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 21:39

As for the OP...well the girl made another video where she talks about how the "internet" ruined her life. She said that over the last week or so she's gotten dozens of pizzas in the middle of the night thanks to 4chan. As bad as 4chan is that's actually pretty amusing. I think the entire situation is just one big troll for attention, though.

She wanted attention and she got it; If all she got from 4chan was Pizza she should count her blessings I've seen them absolutely destroy lives.

#52 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:49

Couldn't the same be said for lots of countries, though? Everyone has faults.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!