new york gender parity litigation protests discriminatory

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#16 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,242 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 15:26

Just wait until the 300-pounders start letting them loose -- then we'll see who complains. :s

#17 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 15:28

Just wait until the 300-pounders start letting them loose -- then we'll see who complains. :s

I'll be the first. :p

#18 DKAngel

DKAngel

That i cannot own ....I shall destroy

• 2,224 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 15:29

Bewbs! hey when in rome!

#19 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• 4,568 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 15:30

see this is the point, they aren't there for your entertainment :p It's just a person. Now of course, people with less attractive bodies dress in less-than-flattering clothing all the time, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to see the whole show after seeing, say, People of Walmart. Anyway the point is they aren't meant to be primarily sexual, so whether you find them attractive or not has no bearing on this :p

#20 Original Poster

Original Poster

Systems Developer

• 3,014 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 23 May 2013 - 16:16

this has been a long time coming, always wondered why the sexual bias with men being able to do this but not woman.. what are we, Muslims?

and no this has nothing to do with sexuality, breasts have no sexual purpose (unless you use it that way, same as an armpit if you so choose) its only sexual for those who want to see it that way.

I agree... in most cases its the nipple lol ... as shown on this picture the nipples are blocked out? which i find odd... sure i love to play with boobies :D but just cause I see a pair doesn't mean im going to have a swifty in the corner ... i wish I could just walk around naked if i choose to ... its just a body why cant people just accept it ?

#21 Dashel

Dashel

Disgustipator

• 7,839 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 17:17

Anyway the point is they aren't meant to be primarily sexual, so whether you find them attractive or not has no bearing on this :p

If you really want believe that neo-feminist lie Charisma, go live with the tribes in Africa.

#22 +zhiVago

zhiVago

Pax Orbis

• 9,319 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 18:00

How many women actually go out in public topless?

A better question is: how many men would approve of their mother, sister, daughter, wife, girlfriend doing that?

It's like in the anecdote: all men support sex before marriage ... until they have a daughter.

#23 Dan~

Dan~

Neowinian Senior

• 2,669 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 18:02

But it's not like young woman would go topless, only 50+ with powered milk in their ######!

#24 Roger H.

Roger H.

Neowinian Senior

• 13,006 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 23 May 2013 - 18:04

Guess I wont be going to NYC anytime soon... :uberhump:

I'd get arrested for sure for humping women's legs. LOL

#25 ir0nw0lf

ir0nw0lf

Neowinian Fanatic

• 2,145 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 18:24

Breast news I have read all day. :rofl:

#26 MDboyz

MDboyz

Neowinian

• 1,294 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 18:27

Wait 'till fat women and underage girls doing that .... hell will break loose ...

#27 +OOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOO

Neowinian Senior

• 2,348 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 18:28

and no this has nothing to do with sexuality, breasts have no sexual purpose (unless you use it that way, same as an armpit if you so choose) its only sexual for those who want to see it that way.

ie: Everyone. I'm all for it and breasts ARE sexual. Men are sexually attracted to them. End of. Don't pretend you aren't and don't pretend they're the same as men topless. It's not. That said, my fiancee and me are very open sexually and this is a good thing in my opinion.

#28 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• 4,568 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 18:39

If you really want believe that neo-feminist lie Charisma, go live with the tribes in Africa.

...what? O_o
Not to take this off-topic, but I have no idea how whether someone finds breasts attractive or not has any bearing on that person's right to have them exposed or not. Have you ever been to a topless/nude beach before? People aren't all animalistic and unable to control themselves, because they are used to it. Some are more attractive than others but it's not much different than the way people now, of all "hotness levels", wear tight pants or short skirts or whatever. I am not sure what you're referring to, as I do not consider myself particularly feminist and am not familiar with the intricacies of that terminology, but... I think you're missing the point of this ;)

#29 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 18:39

I can't decide if I'm a ###### guy or a butt guy, but they are both very sexual parts to me. Nice ones turn me on.

#30 the better twin

the better twin

Neowinian Senior

• 1,710 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia

Posted 23 May 2013 - 19:35

Anyway the point is they aren't meant to be primarily sexual, so whether you find them attractive or not has no bearing on this :p

You're wrong actually. Breasts, especially large ones, are a sign of fertility and men are hardwired to find them arousing. This isn't equality at all that is just a BS excuse from the feminazis. If it was equality they'd allow men to hang out with their wangs out and then lets see how many people approve of this bill when they see old grandpa Joe walking down the street with his nut sack scraping the pavement.