No Display with Compaq Presario

I'm trying to fix a Compaq Presario SR1610NX. It powers up immediately when the power plug is plugged in but doesn't show a display. It doesn't beep for the POST either...although I don't know if the speaker works. I've tried swapping different memory...takes DDR. I've tried taking the PCI video card out and instead plugging in the monitor to the onboard VGA port and I've tried 3 different PCI adapter with still no display. I've also tried taking the CMOS battery out while not plugged in...and still no display. I did notice that there are four squares however where I can't plug the power in right next the main (big) power plug...(not sure I even have a power supply with the extra pins)...would that make a difference? Is there something I have to jumper for it to work with the PCI video instead of the onboard?

Thanks in advanced for any helpful response/s.

Can you take a pic of that? sounds like you need a 4-pin for extra CPU power.

the extra 4 pins is for a 24pin power supply and would be needed for to power the pci-e slot for the video, if your not getting video with the onboard then i would try a 2nd power supply and see what happens. if you have an bad power supply it will still turn the unit on, open the disk drives and power all fans.you can also try it with just 1 ram chip and moves it to each slot in case it a bad ram slot or maybe just a bad chip could keep it from booting

but my guess is a bad power supply as the ones with the system from the factory are cheap piece of junk