Photo
australia five counts sexual intercourse strained relationship paranormal activity

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Crisp

Crisp

To infinity and beyond

• 5,462 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:50

I hope news posts like this get filtered in the UK soon at an ISP level with a forced opt-out option only, I don't want my kids reading this kind of thing online and getting ideas!!!!

Help me mr cameronnn

#32 chrisj1968

chrisj1968

copyrighted!! ©

• 4,255 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:58

I hope news posts like this get filtered in the UK soon at an ISP level with a forced opt-out option only, I don't want my kids reading this kind of thing online and getting ideas!!!!

Help me mr cameronnn

why would you need your government to do that? can't you just use a software solution that blocks content? sometimes we parents need to take these kinds of measures into our own hands. I mean with recent reports of Big brother watching everyone "supposedly" to protect us all...

#33 tiagosilva29

tiagosilva29

Looking for a job in Lisbon

• 12,213 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:05

He needed directions to 'down undah'.

Where women glow and men plundah?

#34 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,154 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:07

Where women glow and men plundah?

:laugh:

#35 +zhiVago

zhiVago

Pax Orbis

• 9,318 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:09

It's all dad's fault. He got this bad karma on his back by himself in the first place.

The woman had been involved with the videoing daddy for 11 years, making her 16 or 17 herself when her relationship with the father began.

I wonder what happened to his former wife, the son's mother. Did he ditch her in favour of a younger "model"?

#36 Skin

Skin

Neowinian

• 1,133 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:24

Whoa.. I'm sure those were some driving lessons in the kitchen

3ux34n.jpg

#37 Solid Knight

Solid Knight

Neowinian Senior

• 5,140 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:27

I was getting it 2-3 times every day when I was 15. My girlfriend at the time was 19, in college AND living with us. My parents adored her. "Long as you don't get her pregnant" was all my parents said about it.

Does that make me a victim? NOT IN THE LEAST. And in my state 18 is age of consent (16 in special circumstances).

Please, people. PLEASE stop with all the pretense of 'oh she should rot in jail' and the other nonsense that comes with the "crowd mentality".

This young man is NO victim in any way shape or form concerning this matter.

Seriously. People need to relax. When I was fifteen I was having sex with hookers and my parents just said "as long as you pay them".

#38 max22

max22

Neowinian

• 1,218 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:28

Seriously. People need to relax. When I was fifteen I was having sex with hookers and my parents just said "as long as you pay them".

No one believes you.

#39 Solid Knight

Solid Knight

Neowinian Senior

• 5,140 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:31

No one believes you.

It's called mockery.

#40 Gnome

Gnome

Neowinian

• 136 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:59

Overprotective parents raising kids/teenagers as if they're fragile little angels leads to adults who need therapy and blame everyone else for their fork-ups.  Parents need to let them experience life and make some of their own choices.  As long as nobody's physically forcing him to do something then let him learn his life lessons the hard way.  

On the other hand, one of those life lessons is that you can get your ass beat for having sex with someone else's girlfriend.  I would hope the dad can legally teach him that lesson in his locale.

#41 Soldiers33

Soldiers33

Neowinian Senior

• 2,456 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:02

Overprotective parents raising kids/teenagers as if they're fragile little angels leads to adults who need therapy and blame everyone else for their fork-ups.  Parents need to let them experience life and make some of their own choices.  As long as nobody's physically forcing him to do something then let him learn his life lessons the hard way.  

On the other hand, one of those life lessons is that you can get your ass beat for having sex with someone else's girlfriend.  I would hope the dad can legally teach him that lesson in his locale.

I agree with you 100%. The world today is just over the top, they try to protect everyone from everything. Let people experience life, we not meant to be living in a protective bubble.

#42 George P

George P

Neowinian Senior

• 18,977 posts
  • Phone: HTC Windows Phone 8X

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:11

So they're just "keeping it in the family", right?  

I kid I kid.