8 posts in this topic

Posted

A 10-year-old autistic boy who relies on an iPad to communicate had heartbreak quickly turn to happiness last week due to the generous good deed of a fellow Portland, Oregon resident.

The boy, Corbin Murr, who sometimes uses a wheelchair to get around, had his custom-app

2 people like this

Posted

:angry:  @ the thieves

:wub: @ the Turners

1 person likes this

Posted

>:( Who the fuck steals from an autistic kid in a wheelchair.  Sick people, truley sick.

1 person likes this

Posted

> :( Who the **** steals from an autistic kid in a wheelchair.  Sick people, truley sick.

in the same way who leaves their ipad out in the public. Its like me leaving my phone on the bench then complaining that someone took it.

Posted

> :( Who the **** steals from an autistic kid in a wheelchair.  Sick people, truley sick.

May not have known the kind of illness the kid had.

Posted

May not have known the kind of illness the kid had.

He was in a wheelchair, how could they not have known how far his disablities extended.

in the same way who leaves their ipad out in the public. Its like me leaving my phone on the bench then complaining that someone took it.

He's autistic, he probably didn't know any better.

Posted

He was in a wheelchair, how could they not have known how far his disablities extended.

Other illnesses require a wheel chair as well.  And they more than likely just looked to make sure it was clear to steal the device.  I doubt he/she stopped to ponder "I wonder if he is autistic"  before stealing the device.

Posted

^ People kill, anyone without thinking, for less than $100.

The title would be more accurate to say this man prevented the boy's life from changing. ;)