24: Live Another Day

Michael Wincott is in this? Now I'm interested.

I'd be awesome if they could bring in some people from La Femme Nikita in this. Bring Alberta Watson and Eugene Robert Glazer back, and get Roy Dupuis in there.

Jack Bauer?s big day is getting a little more interesting: Fox has filled a role for an infamous hacker character in its much-anticipated 24 reboot Live Another Day.

The character is called Adrian, and he?s described as a charismatic hacker and a leader of the free information movement. The part naturally brings to mind Wikileaks founder Julian Assange. Veteran feature film actor Michael Wincott (The Count of Monte Cristo, Alien: Resurrection) has been cast.

Anyone else got a nervous feeling in their stomach while drawing parallels to Die Hard 4? I mean, DH4 was alright but it wasn't a patch on the rest, and the whole "hacker" thing kind of made it seem like it was trying too hard to be modern. Hope 24 S9 doesn't go this way :(

FrbAbpG.png

Jack Bauer, meet your (likely) new nemesis.

Emmy winner Judy Davis (Life with Judy Garland) has snagged a recurring role in Fox?s upcoming 12-episode event series 24: Live Another Day, TVLine has learned.

Davis will play a fierce German arms dealer named Margo.

Src

Has anyone done the math to figure out how old Jack Bauer will be at the start of this new season? How many years it is from the the first season to the newest? He's gotta be getting up there.

Fox?s 24: Live Another Day continues to fortify its ranks.

o5s5EJQ.png

Gbenga Akinnagbe, whose previous TV roles include The Wire?s Chris Partlow and Graceland baddie Bello, has been cast in the 12-episode event series as Erik Ritter, an ambitious CIA operative, our sister site Deadline reports.

Similarly, Giles Matthey (aka True Blood?s Claude Crane) will play CIA computer tech Jordan Reed.

http://tvline.com/2013/12/21/24-live-another-day-cast-gbenga-akinnagbe/

Rejog my memory, but isn't Almeida dead? 

No, from what I remember he was captured by the police or something. Right?

It's been so l long since I've watched 24 I think I might have to get back into it before this new season starts.

No, from what I remember he was captured by the police or something. Right?

It's been so l long since I've watched 24 I think I might have to get back into it before this new season starts.

Yeah that's why I had to ask.. I don't remember. 

• 3 weeks later...

130120141389635699.png

Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck) has joined the cast of Fox upcoming limited event series 24: Live: Another Day, TVWise has learned.

Strahovski has been cast as Kate Morgan, who is a brilliant but impulsive CIA field operative based in London. The casting comes as production on the event series is about to get underway in London with Strahovski joining a cast which includes Kiefer Sutherland, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Kim Raver, William Devane, Giles Matthey, Gbenga Akinnagbe, Michael Wincott and Judy Davis.

24: Live Another Day is being written by Howard Gordon & David Fury and will be set several years after the events depicted in season 8. Across the 12 episodes, spanning 24 hours, former Counter Terrorist Unit agent Jack Bauer will be called upon to once again save the day. The limited event series, which Fox said could be followed by additional such entries in the coming years, is being produced by 20th Century Fox Television, Imagine Entertainment & Teakwood Lane Productions. The executive producers are Howard Gordon, Evan Katz, Manny Coto, David Fury, Robert Cochran, Brian Grazer, Jon Cassar and Kiefer Sutherland.

x