24: Live Another Day

I have a question. Why do they have such ###### quality security camera's with HORRIBLE frame rates?

They haven't upgraded to DirectX12 + Kinect

I found the last episode pretty boring mostly because I was able to predict everything. They really are sticking to the old 24 formula.

Yeah, CTU needs to screen their agents better..

Um wat? The mole isn't with CTU he's with the CIA.

Um wat? The mole isn't with CTU he's with the CIA.

I think Fox needs to screen their actors better. One of them is always a mole :D

• 2 weeks later...

OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED HELLER! YOU BASTARD! :rofl:

Sorry... couldn't resist, but I sure didn't see that coming! Didn't actually think they'd kill off the POTUS! Jack is gonna go NUTS!

OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED HELLER! YOU BASTARD! :rofl:

Sorry... couldn't resist, but I sure didn't see that coming! Didn't actually think they'd kill off the POTUS! Jack is gonna go NUTS!

I was hoping Chloe would pull something out the bag at the last moment :s

I wasn't too impressed by the CGI showing Wembley getting blown up

• 2 weeks later...

Cloe can't act her way out of a paper sack.How she ever got an acting career is beyond me.

I know; she's always in the exact same emotional state regardless of who she's with. It worked okay when the series started as this permanently angst-filled annoyed with everyone around her techie, but now it's just getting old.  Her whole sob story about Morris and her kid perishing really showed up her lack of depth as an actress.  But I hear she's a really great person (Mary Lynn Rajskub) in real life.

I was hoping Chloe would pull something out the bag at the last moment :s

I wasn't too impressed by the CGI showing Wembley getting blown up

Yeah, I was the same.  It looked kinda cheesy.

Best episode this season, Jack in true 24 fashion throwing people out of windows lol 

I was hoping when they called Jack and asked where's Margo, he would simply say, "She's in the courtyard"

I have to say this season is living up to the hype. I was kind of concerned since I feel the last season kinda dragged on. 

And yes, I yell DAMMIT! at 24 all the time.