126 posts in this topic

Posted

Prosecutors on Tuesday charged two teenagers accused of gunning down an Australian student in Oklahoma for the

post-37120-0-45916300-1377038880.jpg

Posted

Seen this posted in the gun debate thread..

Posted

"For the fun of it"...

Damn.

Posted

What I love (being sarcastic) is that his dad said that he's a good boy and that he'd never do such a thing.. Yeah every parent of a ghetto piece of trash thug seems to say the damn thing. This makes me angry. This isn't even a gun issue this is a parenting issue. Good boy my ass.

13 people like this

Posted

its not a parenting action, the guys are just a bunch of ######

hope someone goes and kills them "for the fun of it"

1 person likes this

Posted

its not a parenting action, the guys are just a bunch of ######

hope someone goes and kills them "for the fun of it"

They learned how to be ###### from someone...

9 people like this

Posted

yeah but unless they seen there parents go out and shoot someone for the fun of it then its not entirely there fault. its just the world we live in

Posted

yeah but unless they seen there parents go out and shoot someone for the fun of it then its not entirely there fault. its just the world we live in

Not entirely, no probably not.  However, they are also not without fault.

I don't believe for a second that there weren't warning signs the parents could have picked up on.

2 people like this

Posted

The parents didn't instill whats right and whats wrong. These kids weren't taught anything especially respect for another human being. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Sad -- such a nice looking guy. :/

1 person likes this

Posted

Time to fire up old Sparky.

3 people like this

Posted

it's a shame that the death penalty isn't given to teenagers.

although, instead of a needle, we try a different approach. shoot all three in the back and leave them on the side of the road to die

5 people like this

Posted

Well now they know how it feels to kill someone, time to let them know what it feels like to get killed, burn 'em...

Cody

1 person likes this

Posted

it's a shame that the death penalty isn't given to teenagers.

although, instead of a needle, we try a different approach. shoot all three in the back and leave them on the side of the road to die

Is it not?  They are being charged as adults. 

Posted

The parents didn't instill whats right and whats wrong. These kids weren't taught anything especially respect for another human being. 

Thats a load of crap, if they dont know at the age of 15 16,17 that killing someone is wrong that is not a parental issue, they obviously just dont care and are ###### and deserve to die, cus its morons like that in the world that bring it down

6 people like this

Posted

Stop blaming parents for everything a stupid scum of the earth does, a parent can only do so much...

Cody

1 person likes this

Posted

it is always parents' fault that the kids are f*** up because they don't teach them well.

1 person likes this

Posted

He has the "They are going to totally shoot me in the back with a gun arn't they?" face.

Posted

Is it not?  They are being charged as adults. 

they are, however since they are not 18 years old, they can't face the death penalty. It really is a silly rule.

The teens face a maximum sentence of life in prison. They can be tried as adults, but they can't face the death penalty since they are under the age of 18.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thats a load of crap, if they dont know at the age of 15 16,17 that killing someone is wrong that is not a parental issue, they obviously just dont care and are ###### and deserve to die, cus its morons like that in the world that bring it down

Go live in the ghetto and tell me what they think is right and wrong. There's A LOT of people that you would call ######. Why is it that less educated places and i'd have to say under parented places like inner cities have so much crime but places like rural area's that are poor don't have the same problems.. I'm willing to bet parenting has at-least a little to do with it. 

3 people like this

Posted

The 'not caring' part is where the parental units failed miserably.

Once again going back to what KingCracker said. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Stop blaming parents for everything a stupid scum of the earth does, a parent can only do so much...

Cody

I blame the parents because they say he's such a good boy.. BULLCRAP.

Posted

Cody

'parents can only do so much' sounds like a copout to me.

5 people like this

Posted

maybe afghanistan has the right approach, do someat wrong chop off the offending part of there body. Chop there dominant hand off, i.e. the one used to kill him

Posted

So why not hold them in prison, wait until they are 18 and then give them the death penalty "for the fun of it"!!!!