Teens charged after 'thrill kill' of Australian student

Black markets for guns don't care about gun laws.  So I don't know how you would accomplish that.

The key word here is "easy".  How easy is it to get an illegal gun for the average person on the street?

Of course it was racial. We know this a couple reasons. First, they trot out the "random" word fairly promptly. Random="wanted to find a white boy to kill". Then there's no racial aspect underlined in any media portrayal, they go to length to try and not mention it. This is a giveaway. Look at the Zimmerman coverage. Race mentioned early and often, the drumbeat was insistent and persistent.

Now look at the excerpt from this article:http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/chilling-911-call-details-final-moments-of-melbourne-baseballer-chris-lane8217s-life/story-fnii5smq-1226700172461

"Edwards posted statements on his Twitter feed including a comment on April 29 where he tweeted "90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM".

Edwards also weighed when George Zimmerman was acquitted over the death of Trayvon Martin.

"Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods [white people] since Zimmerman court!:) lol sh*t ima keep sleepin sh*t! #ayeeee.""

The media silence is killing my ears

• Like 2

The key word here is "easy".  How easy is it to get an illegal gun for the average person on the street?

Incredibly easy.  I don't think making stricter laws for gun control, or even removing guns from citizens is going to make it much tougher, either.  Too many guns out there already.

The key word here is "easy". How easy is it to get an illegal gun for the average person on the street?

10 minutes tops in any city or large town, strict gun laws (Chicago, NYC) or not. Gunrunners, usually working in parallel with the drug cartels, bring them in from Asia, S. America and Europe all the time - making them nearly untraceable. Anything from a cheap .22 (favored by hitmen etc.) to a hand cannon or even military stuff. Might take longer for an RPG or other heavy stuff.

Sometimes the major whackjob gangs will even raid National Guard armories. We once had a gang member shipped (slowly & carefully by military ambulance) to our ER from a nearby NG unit with a 40mm grenade from an M79 shoulder fired launcher (similar to what Arnold used on T-1000 in T-2) partway into his belly. No other hospitals would take him. One of his buddies was screwing around with it and it fired, hitting him. Fortunately for them the shell hadn't traveled far enough to arm itself. We still had to set up a makeshift OR in the parking lot to remove it.

Ahhh....the good old days...

10 minutes tops in any city or large town, strict gun laws (Chicago, NYC) or not.

I honestly wouldn't know where to get a gun in a city. I mean what do you do, go down a dark alley way at night, ask the first tough looking guy & hope he doesn't just rob you?

I am sure it's easy when you know how though, I am just sayin'.

Street Life 101. No big secret.

Just look for a group of guys hangin' near a corner with one (probably younger - eligible for juvie court) guy circling around on the corner. They'll usually sell drugs or guns, or tell hou where you can get them. Sometimes you get a number to call. Some pawn or resale shops also have the good stuff behind the counter.

Put them in Juvie, and do not let them out until they have earned their High School diploma, with high marks in English (with an extended essay component) and STEM subjects, also ensure that they take a course in critical thinking and maybe some sort of civics course. Give them up ten years to do it, and if they should fail to do so after a decade, it's a bolt gun to the head for them.

Put them in Juvie, and do not let them out until they have earned their High School diploma, with high marks in English (with an extended essay component) and STEM subjects, also ensure that they take a course in critical thinking and maybe some sort of civics course. Give them up ten years to do it, and if they should fail to do so after a decade, it's a bolt gun to the head for them.

Of course, completely disregard of any liberal arts/humanities subjects. 

Some neighborhoods in Detroit have such a gang problem some citizens have suggested using National Guard** troops in Strykers to help the overwhelmed cops. Can't say I disagree when people are that desperate.

** the state militia, under command of the governor.

Some neighborhoods in Detroit have such a gang problem some citizens have suggested using National Guard troops in Strykers to help the overwhelmed cops. Can't say I disagree when people are that desperate.

Sounds like a good idea to me... From what I've read, most of Detroit is a virtual war zone.

Sounds like a good idea to be... From what I've read, most of Detroit is a virtual war zone.

Not all, there are large pocket of relative normalcy, but that's offset by areas I wouldn't go into unless I were heavily armed (more than usual.) In s Stryker. With air cover.

English and essays heavily emphasized.

How about some, like, History, Psychology, Social Science, Music, Philosophy, and Political Science?

Most of these guns come from legit gun owners who are severely incompetent. They don't grow them in their backyards.

I like how gun rights nuts like to  pretend that these guns just fall out of the sky. Take some ****in responsibility.

Little more than that. The guns they use are stolen. 

He may have a point.

Most of us are.

And besides, its funny how you guys who said the entire Trayvon thing wasn't about race, are so set on making this about race.

Lets forget the white buddy in the car.

Maybe you should look in the mirror if you're looking for a racist.

Wow, that's rich. Calling me a racist when you have no evidence of me being racist. 

And who made the Trayvon Martin case about race? Hmmm let me see, the media, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Hmmmmm. You are way off the mark. 

Blank you need to step away from the computer. 

Someone who is always making something about race, but then says he's a victim of people saying he's a racist. nice.

Your posts are all the evidence i need.

One side, all the time. ;)

Go spit shine your guns.

What? I just made that tweet up myself? Are you kidding me right now?  

its not hard to put two and two together, ignorant black kid kills a white guy for the fun of it, also has a racist tweet.. So i'm the racist here??? 

Little more than that. The guns they use are stolen. 

Then the gun owners need to make their guns more secure, clearly.  Perhaps even be fined if their gun is stolen and found to have been not properly secured.

And if they don't report it stolen and it's used in a crime, fined even more.

You're making it about race. This ignorant black kid had plenty of white friends, one of which was in the car with him during the crime.

You only found what you were wanting to find.

No I found it because he tweeted it.  I'm sure you would be quick to call a white person racist if they had black friends but said the N word all over twitter. Because after all its just white people that are racist right???

Once again, doesnt mean he killed this guy because he was white. Maybe he didnt like aussies.

I'm not quick to call anyone anything, unlike you.

Now everything is about race, hope you realize that someday.

LOL you are full of it.  I let the evidence speak for itself.. 

2qwg502.png