58 posts in this topic

Posted

Due to Obamacare Hurricanes have been forced to cut back. 

I knew it was that guys fault. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

This may be why:

"The HAARP facility was reported to be temporarily shut down in May 2013, awaiting a change of contractors."

Posted

:| Wow. I simply cannot respond to a statement so entirely devoid of logic.  :no:

There was more logic in that than in your so called response to the fake Global Warming farce.

Posted

It is a scientific fact that the more foreign bodies that enter the blood stream the shorter a person

Posted

Long time passing ...

Posted

It's not simply water -- it is powdered aluminum dust and other chemicals -- deliberately sprayed.

Some joker in the 90s, came up with the plan to reflect sunlight and lower the warming of the Earth.

And supposedly very warm weather is needed to power hurricanes.

Reduced sunlight = little or no hurricane activity.

Contrails are the 10 to 15 second trails that follow normal commercial aircraft. This is due to ice crystals forming within the vapor trails of normal jet engines. There is one catch with these being submitted as the cause for Chemtrails

Posted

Firstly, "global warmers" is a ridiculous term and you only make yourself look foolish by using it; secondly, your premise is flawed.

I didn't invent the term "global warming", the environmental alarmists did. My use of it is admittedly a modification of their original terminology, which they changed when it started to backfire. As such it is not ridiculous, it's descriptive sarcasm.

Those who are concerned about anthropogenic climate change are worried about the long term effects on the planet and humanity, not about the severity of hurricanes in a particular year or decade.

Yet Al Gore and other very prominent "warmers" continue to make statements about GW causing hurricanes, droughts etc. every time those events hit the peak of their long term cycles.

hurricanes occur in a decades long cycle

Posted

I see the problem as twofold Doc. The first is switching from an oil base society to any alternative type would be very expensive. The second reason is that oil is big business, and the ones making their fortune from it will do everything in their power to stop any change from happening.