• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#121 PsYcHoKiLLa

PsYcHoKiLLa

Views expressed are not necessarily those of the management

• 1,281 posts
  • Phone: LG Nexus 4

Posted 25 August 2013 - 22:30

Like I said already .. that incident doesn't count - In no way doesn't show U.S. forces indiscriminately murdering civilians like it's a game. (from a quick look through the clip you played,it's that Collateral Murder video, if it's not - I might look again, and my comment isn't valid). 

Mate, do yourself a favour and read the rules of engagement which the US armed forces are supposed to follow, until then do keep quiet, you're embarassing yourself

#122 blerk

blerk

Neowinian

• 628 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 22:54

Mate, do yourself a favour and read the rules of engagement which the US armed forces are supposed to follow, until then do keep quiet, you're embarassing yourself

Reviews have concluded that the rules of engagement were followed. So not quire sure what you're getting at here...

#123 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:19

i'm sure there are alot of prisoners in that prison who would be more than happy to make him feel like a lady.

One can but hope. :p

#124 seta-san

seta-san

Neowinian Senior

• 4,343 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:13

Lone Wanderer Chicken, on 22 Aug 2013 - 09:38, said:

People feeling deeply that they want to be who they want is not really a joke. I think the cat joke here is not called for. There are countless people going day by day experiencing what manning was. First America had to deal with accepting blacks as humans now America is in the process of accepting LGBTs. Its going to take a long time for America to accept lgbts,  but it will happen and is happening.

yeah.. except accepting blacks doesn't cost money and is about accepting them as they are born. same with homosexual and lesbians..

accepting transgendereds in this situation involves money and involves accepting them for the fantasy going on in their head... not for how they are born. The fact is people with gender dysphoria have the wrong brain.. not the wrong body. The body is built exactly as DNA planned out.. their brain is suffering from a birth defect.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!