facepalm. I will ignore your blatant insults and not report you. Give and take. Both sides do something to reach an agreement. Its simple. The problem is the topic. The only possible thing someone with an animal can give is not bring the animal. The entire thought behind that is a single particle from that dog can set off the allergy. There is no other possibility. Because of that same logic, the anyone who owns an animal should never be allowed in public so that someone with allergies isn't a little bit uncomfortable. That is the only possibility in your give and take comment. Constantly cleaning the dog wont stop anything in term of allergies if someone is allergic. It's unrealistic and very clearly stupid. Stop saying it is somehow a possibility because it simply isn't If you have allergies and you choose to go in public, nothing anyone else can possibly do will stop you from coming in contract with something that can set off your allergies. It is a fact of life. Come back to reality and then reply to this. Until then I won't even comment on your absurd suggestion.
1. I did not insult you.
2. I gave 2 examples of the give and take, you have ignored them.
3. I said nothing about a single particle setting off anyone's allergy. An extreme exaggeration on your part.
4. I never said or suggested or implied in any of my remarks that anyone that owns an animal should never be allowed in public, another extreme statement based on absolute nothing I have said. Or any kind of "logic".
5. I again said nothing about "constantly cleaning the dog. Maintaining the health of your service animal can minimize potential allergens and is good for the animal.
6. Claiming something is stupid and absurd and telling someone to come back to reality (whose, yours?) before posting is insulting. I won't report you for that