Batman Petition: Call For Affleck To Be Dropped

Why does there have to be a black version of every movie ?

Why note? Could be a great watch! Wonder what a Asain Batman would be like. Remember its not the man in the suit its the image of the... (forgot the correct saying)

These are the same people that take to Twitter and Facebook the moment a news report about a celebrity comes out so that they may share their opinion as it is oh so important.

Basically, they need to do something more productive with their time. I am sure most of them can stand to lose a few pounds or gain some muscle. Or maybe they can exercise their mind with a decent book?

You know, I was listening to Kevin Smith talk about this and he loves the idea.  Sure Ben is one of his friends but Kevin is a huge Batman fan and comic book fan in general but it's also interesting that Ben is a big Batman fan as well.

So, I started thinking, would fans rather have a actor who doesn't know anything about Batman as far as the comics goes and is just doing it for a paycheck or would you have an actor who already loves the Batman comics and knows a thing or two about them?

If I remember right part of Bens deal for the movie was that he could have a say in the script right?  I think that's huge actually now that I know he's a big comic book fan.   This should turn out quite good, I'm willing to give him a chance and see how it goes.