Can an Acer Liquid Z2 use a 64gb sd micro card?

Is there anyway that an Acer Liquid Z2 can use a 64gb micro sd card? as I understand it, it will only support a 32gb micro card.

What I want to know is, that if I put my 64gb micro sd card in the phone, will it allow me to use 32gb of the card? or will it just not read it. 

Thanks in advance

I don't fully know, what version os is it running?

I only ask as my note 10.1 (unrelated) was only supposed to support 32 gig cards, but when I updated to jellybean, it allowed me to use a 64 gig even though it wasn't supposed to

Is there anyway that an Acer Liquid Z2 can use a 64gb micro sd card? as I understand it, it will only support a 32gb micro card.

What I want to know is, that if I put my 64gb micro sd card in the phone, will it allow me to use 32gb of the card? or will it just not read it. 

Thanks in advance

According to here...32gb is the max

http://www.gsmarena.com/acer_liquid_z2-5302.php

Put the 64gb card into the phone and it shows the card when i go into the storage menu option but it looks like its only allowing 2gb to be used.............is there anyway I can get it to use the full capacity???

Put the 64gb card into the phone and it shows the card when i go into the storage menu option but it looks like its only allowing 2gb to be used.............is there anyway I can get it to use the full capacity???

Unless your phone differs from the link I posted, or the link is wrong, your phone can only handle a 32gb card.  So no, you cannot use the full capacity.

Hello,

Unless your phone differs from the link I posted, or the link is wrong, your phone can only handle a 32gb card.  So no, you cannot use the full capacity.

Actually, its not a phone limitation, its a OS limitation.

More specifically, kernel related I believe. There are many phones that claim to support only 32GB, when flashed with a new ROM/kernel, support 64GB.