video funny

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 LaP

LaP

Forget about it

• 6,187 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 16:15

I wasn't referring to the upload.  I was referring to the example he was trying to make.

Oh! i was actually referring to the upload and recording of the video not the example he's trying to make. This said the wife might have actually uploaded the video.

I don't think the internet is the right tool to discipline your kid. But looks like i'm the only one to think that. Family affair is private as far as i'm concerned.

#17 shozilla

shozilla

Neowinian Senior

• 9,894 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 16:16

I saw that on TV news... 

:rolleyes:

#18 NightmarE D

NightmarE D

Proud father

• 3,447 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 16:23

And you have never once imitated a child throwing a tantrum as they are doing it? If you haven't then you didn't do much parenting or you one of those strict, no-fun-at-all parents?

Honestly I really don't care. Any true parent has done this at least once with their child. If not, then I really do feel sorry for their kids. God forbid some parents try to lighten up the mood during a tantrum. I'm waiting for whatever child protection group to call this abuse. That's how pathetic the human race is in today's world.

#19 Secular Humanist

Secular Humanist

Neowinian Senior

• 3,908 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 16:25

Another case of parents acting like kids.

When the parents are not more mature than the kids the result is predictable and never good.

i am willing to bet this guy is a great dad... sometimes kids act up, sometimes it takes different approachs to teach kids right from wrong... sometimes its a smack, sometimes its a time out, sometimes its a take away, and sometimes its by teaching them (by showing what they look like by example - both good and bad).

#20 shinji257

shinji257

Linux Guru

• 1,560 posts
  • Phone: HTC One (AT&T)

Posted 25 October 2013 - 23:40

Oh! i was actually referring to the upload and recording of the video not the example he's trying to make. This said the wife might have actually uploaded the video.

I don't think the internet is the right tool to discipline your kid. But looks like i'm the only one to think that. Family affair is private as far as i'm concerned.

I'll agree on that front.  However doing it privately is ok as long as you don't take it too far.  On that note I saw a picture where a father wore "short shorts" just to show his daughter how it looked and she got her act together.  A picture was posted on the internet.

http://www.people.co...0734380,00.html

http://m-yley.tumblr...y-shorts-before

http://dadshortshort...e-short-shorts/

In this case though the daughter was the one that posted the pic that we tend to see.